Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Silky Eye Shadow -- Between the Sheets

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Silky Eye Shadow -- Between the Sheets

4.6

Please tell me where to buy that color? I want it so bad. I can't get this in the netherlands

on 2/20/2013 4:34:00 PM

Dark bronzy brown with shimmer. The texture is wonderfully creamy and soft. On day time, I use this on my crease and to blend out my eyeliner. Gives a soft and deep eye look. It is a perfect to create daytime smokey eyes when used in underline. It somehow accentuates my brown eyes. At night, I used this all over the eye lids and crease, and darken the outer corner with dark brown or black. Perfect color. No fall outs or what so ever! Highly recommended!

on 10/14/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous eye shadow, and I got this in my Hello Bombshell palette!
O-M-G I hit PAN within the first month of having the palette, I used it like crazy!!!

Silky texture
smooth application
great pigmentation and staying power

The only downfall is the PRICE

on 7/26/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Between the Sheets is a bronzey brown with a high shimmer that, unlike some similar shadows, the shimmer actually shows on the lids. Goes on easily, and is just what I was looking for.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think it's been discontinued, it's just not sold online. The only ones they have online still are velvet/matte shades. My stores is restocking them, and they are there now after being sold out. This reminds me of MAC Museum Bronze pigment. They make amazing shadows, and that's the only thing I buy from them in the makeup line.

on 1/13/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I first swatched this at VS, I knew immediately I had to have it. It swatched as dark shimmery brown and was just too amazing for words. Unfortunately, it was sold out and I had to wait a good couple of months until my next visit VS to pick this baby up. It was definitely worth the wait.

I first tried it w/o a primer and I find it to be very pigmented and pretty true to the colour in the pan. It adds a nice touch of shimmer to my eyes. When I'm in a rush, I'll use this colour all over my lids, quickly blend the outer edges, apply a highlight and go.

There's quite a lot of product given as well which I'm thankful for as it will be a while until my next trip to VS.

on 12/4/2009 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I clicked that thsi product was discontinued because when I went to purchase it again, that's what the salesclerk told me. I then looked on the Victoria's Secret website and could not find it. It was a great shadow. Very pigmented and it made my brown eyes pop. I will definitely miss it.

on 11/1/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy Cow! Does this eyeshadow bring out my blue-green eyes! As a former makeup artist for Lancome, I have to give this shade a 2 thumbs up! There's tons of product, the gold in the shadow brings out the blue in my eyes perfectly and would absolutely purchase again if I ran out, which will probably be like 15 yrs from now!

Between the Sheets is a lovely brown with a golden bronze subtle shimmer. Since getting this I've worn it about everyday. This color goes on smoothly and lasted quite a while even without a shadow primer. When I put this on in the morning with my UDPP I can literally wear this all day and night with no creasing or smudging. You get a good amount of eyeshadow for the price. I love the sleek black packaging. Tiny, but surprisingly handy mirror. This eyeshadow doesn't come with an applicator, but I use my own brushes anyway so that isn't an issue for me. Great product! Its a new HG eyeshadow for me!

I love this eyeshadow!!! Can be worn daily! Add more if you want more intense color, beautiful mocha bronze color! The only thing is that mine crumbled and broke and gets everywhere when I open to use it..., maybe just a bad one I picked up that already had a crack In it.... I would definetly buy again!!!