Davines Nounou Conditioner

Davines Nounou Conditioner
Nounou Conditioner

4.2

Water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, dimethicone, behenyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated sweet almond oil, creatine, amodimethicone, dicaprylyl ether, C30-45 alkyl methicone, C30-45 olefin, simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba), lauryl alcohol, rhizobian gum, glyceryl linoleate, disopropyl adipate, glyceryl linolenate, ascorbyl palmitate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit/leaf/stem extract, tocopherol, lecithin, benzophenone-4, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, butylenes/ethylene/styrene copolymer, alcohol denat., methylparaben, ethylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, potassium sorbate, citric acid, CI 19140/ yellow 5, CI 42090/ blue 1, Ci 14700/ red 4, caramel, benzyl salicylate, fragrance.

on 4/14/2017 8:49:00 AM

Not loving the packaging and the price, but it is a very solid reliable conditioner for bleach-damaged hair. Very pleased with the results.

on 9/17/2015 10:10:00 AM

This is OK hair mask but as a majority of people here I am also feeling this mask is more drying than moisturizing. I have tried majority of Davines line, MONU one is great. This one is just little bit waste of money. Sorry Davines, putting alchocol as the second ingredient...what where you thinking? I bet this is why mask is just so drying no matter how long you are keeping it in the hair.

This stuff is so weird. It's thick and clumpy, doesn't spread easily so I feel like I have to use way too much of it. It doesn't make my hair soft, but somehow coats it and makes it kind of gross, and limp way too fast. Also, there must be some kind of wax or something in it, because it doesn't rinse cleanly off the tub floor. I get the sustainability packaging thing, but they put the shampoo in squeezy tubes, so why not the conditioner? digging it out of the tub is gross.

on 3/20/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Just so people know, Davines products usually have a line on the back of their package marking 250 milliliters. There needs to be enough extra space to put the lid on.

The packaging is the way it is because Davines puts a lot of effort in sustainable beauty. That means their products are biodegradable. You can reuse their conditioner tubs as snack containers for lunch.

Please, do some research before bashing something that's different. Renewable resources like these aren't in a high enough demand to be seen everywhere.

Nounou conditioner (and shampoo) is great. I've used it for myself. Does not weigh my hair down and gets the job done. It's a natural product, so you're not going to get that fake, silky feeling you people seem to like.

I bought the Nounou sample pack from Birchbox (contains shampoo, conditioner, and Oi Oil). It felt great while I used it, but when my hair dried, it smelled a lot like Lush's The Smell of Weather Turning perfume, which I've tried so hard to love but can't. I'm normally not someone who will let the scent of a product keep me from using it, but I get more shine and better curl using my Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention shampoo, conditioner, and oil. Not to mention, the whole Shea Moisture line costs about as much as one bottle of Davines. I know they're not exactly comparable, but I don't think I'll buy the full sizes of the shampoo or conditioner unless the results change before the sample runs out. I like the end result of what I've been using way more than what I get with Nounou. That said, my hair is incredibly soft. That's just not all I'm looking for.

Lovely shampoo and they lather well. They don't contain the most toxic chemicals which I'm happy about and when I use davines shampoo and conditioners I don't have split ends .

on 11/30/2012 11:55:00 PM

Terrible Old Spice smell that I would tolerate if it actually moisturized my hair. I see no difference after using for four months with the Davines Nounou shampoo (also a waste of money).

I purchased this at my last salon visit on lieu of my usual conditioner, Davines Melu (which is excellent), because they were out of it. I do not like this at all! Getting past the packaging, which I am ok with, this product does not seem to do anything beneficial for my hair. Also, it smells weird. Like, a mothball or something really old. I don't think it's very moisturizing, either. I would not recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This conditioner is very close to HG status with me. For years I used Aveda's curessence just for it to be discontinued. I have tried a ton of brands salon & drugstore and found that most conditioners weighed my fine hair down and honestly just did not seem to be doing that much for my hair. In July my stylist ended up frying my hair so after I switched salons my new stylist introduced me to this conditioner. My hair felt so much softer after just one use. It is very close to curessence and probably the closest I will find to it. I just hope they don't discontinue this one as well!

This product is nothing special. I wasn't very impressed, especially for the price. Parabens, artificial fragrance, non-water soluble silicones in this product, as per usual. NOT worth it.
Plus is has alcohol denat, which is a drying alcohol!

Popular Conditioners