3.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

This is terrible!! The packaging broke on 4 yes 4 of the 1s I bought I will never buy this again I’m so disappointed. I should’ve taken them back to Kroger but I didn’t have the receipt. What did come out worked sooooo good on my hair. It was HG type thing if packaging had worked. It was cheap & easy to get at Kroger (easily available)..... **A real shame** I’m using Paul Mitchell The Foam instead. I have Rusk (not CG) & Dollar Tree (CG) the PM comes out kind of runny I liked the Rusk but it has cones in it. :-(

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

made my hair crunchy and it was soooo sticky. only good thing was that it smelled good.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I love this product. I bought this product on sale at Walmart and it was super cheap so I just had to buy. Im all up for trying new hair products. I do find this product works best if let your hair air dry rather than blow drying. I found my hair had more "oomph". The packaging is really pretty too, like all other Herbal Essences products. Overall, really great products. I would totally buy this again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Oh my goodness, I love this stuff! I have a very short stacked bob-ish haircut; it's kind of between a long pixie and a bob. Without some sort of volumizing product it can fall a bit flat. This stuff gives me perfect volume and holds my style for DAYS. It's my favorite because it's so basic, but it really works! And it's so cheap; you just can't beat the price. I just wash and condition my hair, then use about a handful of this stuff on damp hair. I make sure to disperse it as evenly as possible throughout my hair with my fingers. Then once the mousse is well distributed all over, I blow dry with a round brush and finish by turning my head upside down for a minute while blow drying. Perfect results every time! I also want to add that I was in an outdoor wedding with lots of humidity and my hair still looked perfect all night long. No frizz, no flyaways, just gorgeous hair. HG status for sure!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

For the price this stuff is pretty good. But my issues are with the packaging. Half way thru the bottle it stopped working. Even before it broke completely the bottle was only working half the time :(

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

Works great! Gave my hair volume, it wasn't stiff, crunchy or sticky and it didn't weigh down my fine, thin hair.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Ahh, finally! This stuff works! A small golf ball sized dollop in my wet OR dry hair and this stuff really gives it volume. I love the orange scent too.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

People haven't reviewed this product in so long, but i'll review anyway. This gives the length of my hair beautiful body but no volume what so ever for my roots. It gives body that isn't too thick but is just right. It's cheap, around 5 USD. BTW I use this on wet hair and blow dry, it doesn't work well with a vent. I will repurchase when this runs out.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

As far as volumizing mousses go, this was ok. It did what it was supposed to do. It mad emy hair a little cruchy, but it was easy to fix. It's just that there has been better. I won't buy this again.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I have super fine, curly hair, that has been falling out over the years on an off from medication use. It is highlighted, but has been incredibly shiny lately. I do not usually use any product at all, just Amplify shampoo and conditioner every other day. I haven't really found a product that does well for volume; Fructis did ok. I tried the Pantene root lifter and hated it. Made my hair oily and strange, no lift. I bought this and used it once thusfar, and it's ok! Really does pump up my hair when I use a teeny bit, and would be great if I air dried it (which I will try). The down side is, I can see how this will end up drying my hair out. I will have to be careful.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool