CLINIQUE SUN CARE Body Spray SPF 30

CLINIQUE SUN CARE Body Spray SPF 30

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this product. It have an horrible smell. If you're going to put it by the right way (20min before going to sun) you have to open all the windows and don't do it in a bathroom because even my 10 meters bathroom with windows is too small to accept the smell (it's really feels like a stuff against cockroaches).
Also I don't like the structure: at first 10min you're going to feel yours skin oily and after dirty. I'm not taking pleasure from it.

I love this product. It's the first sunscreen I've tried that isn't sticky at all. It sinks in very nicely. The only downside is that I can only find the SPF 25 version and the SPF 30 is still on the lower end. I wish there were higher SPF formulas for this.

on 12/25/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My search for the perfect body sunscreen is over! It does not have the usual annoying smell that many of the sunscreens for the body have, and it sprays on nicely, feels great, sinks right in, and protects your skin - no sunburn even on the kids when they use this, and they're out in the sun more. Almost finished the first bottle and will definitely repurchase.

This is my favourite sunscreen as it's light and non-greasy. It is applied as a spray that smells like the beach and it is water-proof. A little too much comes off if it is applied from a distance, so I spray close and rub it in well.

It could irritate sensitive skin as it was a bit irritating on my neck after shaving.