Uploaded by shecandream

price range

Reviews

fromdoodli

2 months ago

I used Lipfinity for many years, until recently in March 2019 they obviously reformulated this product and the quality plummeted big time. Now it stays put for approx. 6 hours whereas before it lasted for 16 hours!
Won’t purchase it again ever. Total waste of money now.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

Excellent! Purchased this in shade '040' and it lasted all day - did not transfer or move one bit! Not only did it look amazing but it got me a number of compliments both at work and afterwards when out with friends. I now count Lipfinity as amongst the top 5 in my list of HG lip products. I'm just surprised it's taken me this long to get around to trying this as it's …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0
fromPyemi

Jul/18/2018

I can't really wrap my head about this one. Some days it sticks on like no other lipstick (you just need to re-apply the gloss once in a while), but some days it falls of quickly. Great colours, but I don't "trust" it. And, as someone else mentioned, it dries out your lips.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Nov/09/2017

Awful. Looks so patchy and does not cover my whole lip so it ends up looking so scruffy. To top it off it's so hard to remove. Avoid.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/24/2017

I loooove this lipstick!

The staying power is crazy! I put it on at 7 am, drink, eat, kiss and I still have it on at 5 pm, I only need to reapply the balm.
I have a nude shade, but I am going to the drugstore to buy more shades.

I know some people complain about it drying out your lips, but I had no problems with it and I have normally dry lips. Moisturize before and …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/18/2017

I've been using this lipstick for 7 years, and I love it so much ! It last the best for me, I hardly ever need to reapply even when eating, drinking, kissing and so on.
My go to colour is number 70 - Spicy, I apply a little bit and then use my finger to blend, this gives it a much more natural look, that last all day.
I can't hype enough how much I love these ! They last so …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/08/2017

Loved the lipstick and the colour, hate the gloss and its smell. Other brands have the colour and the gloss in one piece which I find more convenient.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/06/2017

i hate the quality of this product. This thing only makes my lips dry and do nothing but makes me feel uncomfortable

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Jan/12/2017

Have been using Lipfinity for years and absolutely love it. Small, easy to carry around, the gloss is so soft and luxurious - not sticky at all. The only problem is that I often have a hard time finding my colour.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromLaarNL

May/29/2016

I am normally a big fan when it comes to Max factor. But this piece of makeup is definetely not something to recommend.
Hard to apply because it dries before you can erase the mistake.
And when you do get it like you wanted it, it will get flaky and ugly after a few (2/3) hours. Absolutely a horror to reapply, gets even more flaky.
I own the red (hot) one.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29