Revlon Beverly Hills Berry

No Image

on 10/1/2007 3:17:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So, it's getting to be fall here and I thought a more "fall-ish" polish was in order for this week's mani. I glue on Kiss Broadway Short Length French Manicure nails on Sunday night and polish over them, just so you know that my polish lasts all week. Okay, so Revlon polish...that's where they started and they do color best. I love when they put their LE's out and try to get at least one from each collection, if not more. This color, Beverly Hills Berry, was in the Star collection, specifically, the Halle Berry collection, hence the name for the namesake. I am a light-skinned gal, but I do love the browner colors. However, most don't love ME...somehow this color works on me. It's a gorgeous berry-brown shade that is complimentary on probably most skin tones. Revlon makes some of the best nail polish colors and needs to step up the game with even more colors. You can get some nice scores, such as BOGOF at Ulta or your local drugstore. Beverly Hills Berry truly is a masterpiece of nail colors!

on 11/25/2006 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a Limited Edition color so I bought three bottles. It's part of that Star Collection, the one with Julianne Moore, I think. Anyway, it's an elegant, deep wine with subtle silverly shimmer. I think Revlon used to call it Crystalline back in the day.

Popular Polishes