ABBA Nourishing Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.8

Love this shampoo. :] My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo. Plus this is gentle and smells nice. :P

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very drying. I couldn't believe how drying this was. It was the only shampoo of theirs that I would try because it doesn't have silicone (by the way, how can a "natural" company use silicone?) -- but it was one of the most drying shampoos I've ever tried.

on 5/24/2007 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

About a year ago I started using Paves No Sulfates Allowed shampoo. Although it was very difficult to get a real lather, I had no other complaints. After a while I got kind of bored and decided to try out Neutrogena Clear Moisturizing Shampoo. After a couple of uses I noticed my scalp getting itchy, dry and flaky, but I foolishly persisted. Finally it occurred to me that the sulfates were probably to blame. Unfortunately I couldn't find Paves in stock anywhere, and I ended up at Ulta searching for a replacement. So this is how I came upon the Nourishing Shampoo. So far I have had a definite reduction in the itchiness with the added benefit that the Nourishing Shampoo does lather up a little bit. I would rebuy this but as Paves is cheaper I will probably go back to it when I can find it.

on 2/4/2007 6:04:00 PM

I tried this shampoo because I wanted an all natural product. I wanted a product to clean well and not strip the color from my hair. So far so good. I have very fine colored hair.