Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by age: 36-43
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

4.9

I'm on my second bottle of this and I just wanted to throw out there that the roller ball one is legit. It comes in the Minarette bottle and the roll on.

This is one of my favorite vanilla musks out there. The vanilla isn't foodie its a lovely warm vanilla and the musk is perfect! Not super sweet but cuddly for sure. I adore musks and I collect them. I noticed as this aged it got a touch amber coloured which let's you know a good amount of vanilla is in there.

I find in warm weather this really projects and I need much less than during the cooler months. Though you can smell it very well even in cooler weather which is excellent. I have a few other Nemat scents but this one is my favorite. Plus the price is super reasonable for 10mls.

Longevity is excellent and sillage can be huge if you wear too much. If you like musks with vanilla or musk in general I recommend this. For me it does not disappoint.:)

on 10/20/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It's a caramelly, sweet vanilla musk. Lasts over 6 hours with just a dab. Not too loud but others can definitely smell it. Paid about $9 including shipping for a roll-on oil (my WF doesn't sell this line and that seems to be where most people find it). If I had to pick, I would say it's close to L'Aromarine Vanille but with more caramel.

on 7/24/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oooo very smooth,buttery,delicate vanilla goodness. What makes this even better is mixing a drop or 2 of Jasmine oil in with it. OMG it smells soooooo good~I used the Jasmine CO2 from Eden Botanicals.

on 5/13/2012 2:20:00 AM

Vanilla lovers everywhere rejoice. How Nemat is not more well know in the industry escapes me? Where are the magazine adds, where are the commercials. These oils are beautifully packaged little olfactory delights!!!! Vanilla Musk is the perfect gourmand vanilla, sweet without being candyish, delicate yet with all day staying power and the musk scent gives it that sexy, sublime edge that makes people stop and take notice. I adore this scent, but then again I havenít come across a Nemat Oil I havenít loved as of yet!

I'm not a big fan of vanilla but I love this stuff. It's great on it's own and wonderful to layer with other scents. It can make a good scent great and a great scent divine. I especially like to layer this with Nemat Narcissus when I'm not up to the sharp edge of Narcissus. I love the cute little bottles, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you are a vanilla lover you must try this!! It is a gorgeous not-too-sweet vanilla with a hint of musk. Subtle, but great sillage. This is a wonderful scent to wear anytime, anywhere. I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap, but will be purchasing a bottle. This is very similar to Ava-Luxe's Vanilla Musk which I adore. Serena at Ava-Luxe used to have this scent in a shea oil, but has since discontinued it. I think this will layer nicely with her EDP. Try this!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International in general is inexpensive luxury --- a great find!!

ADDED COMMENT: I love Nemat Oils but have to cut the oils with Jojoba oil or almond oil before applying to my skin. I developed a rash -- and just wanted to warn anyone that might be sensitive.