Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

I'm on my second bottle of this and I just wanted to throw out there that the roller ball one is legit. It comes in the Minarette bottle and the roll on.

This is one of my favorite vanilla musks out there. The vanilla isn't foodie its a lovely warm vanilla and the musk is perfect! Not super sweet but cuddly for sure. I adore musks and I collect them. I noticed as this aged it got a touch amber coloured which let's you know a good amount of vanilla is in there.

I find in warm weather this really projects and I need much less than during the cooler months. Though you can smell it very well even in cooler weather which is excellent. I have a few other Nemat scents but this one is my favorite. Plus the price is super reasonable for 10mls.

Longevity is excellent and sillage can be huge if you wear too much. If you like musks with vanilla or musk in general I recommend this. For me it does not disappoint.:)

I get butter, vanilla, sugar, and musk.
Has a candyish/bakeryish quality to it. It's really delicious if you like gourmand vanilla fragrances. Wish it were a large bottle of lasting, spray-on fragrance instead of oil, but oh well, it's just yummy as it is. Love it.