Nemat International Vanilla Musk

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2012 7:08:00 PM

I randomly got this from Whole Foods and am so happy with it. It's more vanilla than musk, so it's good for anyone who likes the depth of a musk but finds stronger musks to be overwhelming. My problem with other perfumes is that the lasting power is usually weak and I also get bad headaches from some great smelling fragrances (esp. any from Lancome). This oil's lasting power is strong (and *seems to be getting more intense as the day goes on) and so far I haven't experienced any headaches yet.

on 5/13/2012 2:20:00 AM

Vanilla lovers everywhere rejoice. How Nemat is not more well know in the industry escapes me? Where are the magazine adds, where are the commercials. These oils are beautifully packaged little olfactory delights!!!! Vanilla Musk is the perfect gourmand vanilla, sweet without being candyish, delicate yet with all day staying power and the musk scent gives it that sexy, sublime edge that makes people stop and take notice. I adore this scent, but then again I havent come across a Nemat Oil I havent loved as of yet!

on 12/17/2011 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ah, the smoky vanilla musks. I do love these and this one is an excellent example of that simple, warm blanket of a skin scent. Great pricing too.

on 1/9/2009 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this vanilla musk! To me, it smells just like B&BW's vanilla bean noel! It also has great staying power! If I apply some on my wrist in the morning, I can still smell it at night! I am addicted to this!

on 10/12/2007 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

As a vanilla aficionado who has been avoiding my toothachingly sweet vanillas lately, Maybe I decided that at age 50 I need to be a bit more...um... grown up? It's more like a split-open vanilla bean than a sugared vanilla, and the subtle musk keeps it just this side of gourmand. There is a sweetness, but it's not the least bit candyish or cloying. I picked this one up at Whole Foods, along with three other Nemat musks (Egyptian, Himalayan and White) and this was by far my favorite. I do enjoy layering it with the Egyptian Musk sometimes for a little added depth, but it is exquisite on it's own.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International in general is inexpensive luxury --- a great find!!

ADDED COMMENT: I love Nemat Oils but have to cut the oils with Jojoba oil or almond oil before applying to my skin. I developed a rash -- and just wanted to warn anyone that might be sensitive.

Popular Fragrances