Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Vanilla Musk

4.9

on 10/20/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It's a caramelly, sweet vanilla musk. Lasts over 6 hours with just a dab. Not too loud but others can definitely smell it. Paid about $9 including shipping for a roll-on oil (my WF doesn't sell this line and that seems to be where most people find it). If I had to pick, I would say it's close to L'Aromarine Vanille but with more caramel.

on 8/30/2013 6:00:00 PM

Wow, you all were not kidding!! This is wonderful! Very much like Vanilla Bean Noel. Long lasting and inexpensive. I bought from Amazon and the customer service was excellent. Absolutely delicious!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My good Lord. I'm very surprised at how well a little $12 bottle of "oil" would work for me. I am a lover of sweet, sexy scents. I recently ran out of my all-time favorite perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler and was looking for something budget-friendly (poor college student). I dabbed this on my wrists at whole foods and kept walking around. I kept thinking that they were baking goods because I kept smelling an amazing vanilla scent. It was actually THIS. One dab of oil and the smell was intoxicating. Needless to say I bought the bottle.

*Edit*

AND today I dabbed the oil lightly on my wrists and behind my ears. Two co-workers now have said that the entire room smells like "yummy baked goods." Another commented that he smelled "flowery cookies." I love that i'm able to wear a vanilla scent without it being too strong or too annoying. I've had no allergy issues with this and am comfortable with wearing it in the office. With the lasting power and the price, I think it's a win-win for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OH MY GOSH. Best fragrance I've ever smelled probably. I put this on my wrists and neck and it smells wonderful. GAH. Buy it. Even though it's a tiny bottle, I've used it for about 4 months and only 1/3 of the bottle is gone.

on 12/17/2011 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ah, the smoky vanilla musks. I do love these and this one is an excellent example of that simple, warm blanket of a skin scent. Great pricing too.

on 6/14/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice vanilla musk. Unlike the Ava Luxe version, it does not turn harsh and sharp on me (and why, I wonder, can my chemistry make this "roundest" of scents turn sharp?). However, it eventually gets too buttery to suit me.

on 10/12/2007 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

As a vanilla aficionado who has been avoiding my toothachingly sweet vanillas lately, Maybe I decided that at age 50 I need to be a bit more...um... grown up? It's more like a split-open vanilla bean than a sugared vanilla, and the subtle musk keeps it just this side of gourmand. There is a sweetness, but it's not the least bit candyish or cloying. I picked this one up at Whole Foods, along with three other Nemat musks (Egyptian, Himalayan and White) and this was by far my favorite. I do enjoy layering it with the Egyptian Musk sometimes for a little added depth, but it is exquisite on it's own.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International in general is inexpensive luxury --- a great find!!

ADDED COMMENT: I love Nemat Oils but have to cut the oils with Jojoba oil or almond oil before applying to my skin. I developed a rash -- and just wanted to warn anyone that might be sensitive.

Popular Fragrances