Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

on 5/27/2017 8:12:00 PM

This little minaret-topped bottle has been the most wonderful surprise -- I'm on my third bottle now!

I've tried many, many vanilla perfume oils. Most either smell sickly sweet, or they fade within 10 minutes of application. Vanilla Musk by Nemat is my new staple because it doesn't have either of those problems! It's a buttery musky vanilla. The musk is warm and lends a depth to the fragrance so it doesn't veer into candy territory. When I apply the oil to my pulse points it's very faint, but as my body warms the scent blooms on my skin. It lasts for hours too! Even when I think the perfume is long gone I'll hug a friend and they'll breathe in and say, "You and your vanilla..."

Of all my vanilla perfume oils, this one has garnered the most compliments. I am always reaching into my bag to show others what the bottle looks like so they can pick it up for themselves! This little powerhouse is all of $13 AND it's vegan, Leaping Bunny and PETA certified too!

on 7/24/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oooo very smooth,buttery,delicate vanilla goodness. What makes this even better is mixing a drop or 2 of Jasmine oil in with it. OMG it smells soooooo good~I used the Jasmine CO2 from Eden Botanicals.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My good Lord. I'm very surprised at how well a little $12 bottle of "oil" would work for me. I am a lover of sweet, sexy scents. I recently ran out of my all-time favorite perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler and was looking for something budget-friendly (poor college student). I dabbed this on my wrists at whole foods and kept walking around. I kept thinking that they were baking goods because I kept smelling an amazing vanilla scent. It was actually THIS. One dab of oil and the smell was intoxicating. Needless to say I bought the bottle.

*Edit*

AND today I dabbed the oil lightly on my wrists and behind my ears. Two co-workers now have said that the entire room smells like "yummy baked goods." Another commented that he smelled "flowery cookies." I love that i'm able to wear a vanilla scent without it being too strong or too annoying. I've had no allergy issues with this and am comfortable with wearing it in the office. With the lasting power and the price, I think it's a win-win for me.

Popular Fragrances