Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International in general is inexpensive luxury --- a great find!!

ADDED COMMENT: I love Nemat Oils but have to cut the oils with Jojoba oil or almond oil before applying to my skin. I developed a rash -- and just wanted to warn anyone that might be sensitive.

on 5/13/2012 2:20:00 AM

Vanilla lovers everywhere rejoice. How Nemat is not more well know in the industry escapes me? Where are the magazine adds, where are the commercials. These oils are beautifully packaged little olfactory delights!!!! Vanilla Musk is the perfect gourmand vanilla, sweet without being candyish, delicate yet with all day staying power and the musk scent gives it that sexy, sublime edge that makes people stop and take notice. I adore this scent, but then again I havenít come across a Nemat Oil I havenít loved as of yet!

on 7/24/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oooo very smooth,buttery,delicate vanilla goodness. What makes this even better is mixing a drop or 2 of Jasmine oil in with it. OMG it smells soooooo good~I used the Jasmine CO2 from Eden Botanicals.