Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

4.8

on 8/30/2013 6:00:00 PM

Wow, you all were not kidding!! This is wonderful! Very much like Vanilla Bean Noel. Long lasting and inexpensive. I bought from Amazon and the customer service was excellent. Absolutely delicious!!

on 12/17/2011 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ah, the smoky vanilla musks. I do love these and this one is an excellent example of that simple, warm blanket of a skin scent. Great pricing too.

on 6/14/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice vanilla musk. Unlike the Ava Luxe version, it does not turn harsh and sharp on me (and why, I wonder, can my chemistry make this "roundest" of scents turn sharp?). However, it eventually gets too buttery to suit me.

on 1/9/2009 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this vanilla musk! To me, it smells just like B&BW's vanilla bean noel! It also has great staying power! If I apply some on my wrist in the morning, I can still smell it at night! I am addicted to this!

on 10/12/2007 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

As a vanilla aficionado who has been avoiding my toothachingly sweet vanillas lately, Maybe I decided that at age 50 I need to be a bit more...um... grown up? It's more like a split-open vanilla bean than a sugared vanilla, and the subtle musk keeps it just this side of gourmand. There is a sweetness, but it's not the least bit candyish or cloying. I picked this one up at Whole Foods, along with three other Nemat musks (Egyptian, Himalayan and White) and this was by far my favorite. I do enjoy layering it with the Egyptian Musk sometimes for a little added depth, but it is exquisite on it's own.

I get butter, vanilla, sugar, and musk.
Has a candyish/bakeryish quality to it. It's really delicious if you like gourmand vanilla fragrances. Wish it were a large bottle of lasting, spray-on fragrance instead of oil, but oh well, it's just yummy as it is. Love it.

Popular Fragrances