Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by age: 36-43
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

4.9

I purchased this scent and Narcissus and I love them both! I purchased these after seeing the good reviews and also because I've switched to oils and attars. So I thought this would be a nice oil to have since I adore vanilla and musk. I find this to be a sweet vanilla with a nice background of powdery musk. You only need a small amount and it's great for layering. I added some Egyptian goddess to this and the scent is so out of this world I love it.

This is a great oil alone or layered for sure. The scent is amazing and lasts for hours if not days on my clothes. I ordered mine as a blind buy from Amazon and I'm very happy. Also the narcissus is so good as well. I would totally purchase more of these and for the price it's a great oil. Recommended.

on 10/20/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It's a caramelly, sweet vanilla musk. Lasts over 6 hours with just a dab. Not too loud but others can definitely smell it. Paid about $9 including shipping for a roll-on oil (my WF doesn't sell this line and that seems to be where most people find it). If I had to pick, I would say it's close to L'Aromarine Vanille but with more caramel.

on 7/24/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oooo very smooth,buttery,delicate vanilla goodness. What makes this even better is mixing a drop or 2 of Jasmine oil in with it. OMG it smells soooooo good~I used the Jasmine CO2 from Eden Botanicals.

on 5/13/2012 2:20:00 AM

Vanilla lovers everywhere rejoice. How Nemat is not more well know in the industry escapes me? Where are the magazine adds, where are the commercials. These oils are beautifully packaged little olfactory delights!!!! Vanilla Musk is the perfect gourmand vanilla, sweet without being candyish, delicate yet with all day staying power and the musk scent gives it that sexy, sublime edge that makes people stop and take notice. I adore this scent, but then again I havent come across a Nemat Oil I havent loved as of yet!

I'm not a big fan of vanilla but I love this stuff. It's great on it's own and wonderful to layer with other scents. It can make a good scent great and a great scent divine. I especially like to layer this with Nemat Narcissus when I'm not up to the sharp edge of Narcissus. I love the cute little bottles, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you are a vanilla lover you must try this!! It is a gorgeous not-too-sweet vanilla with a hint of musk. Subtle, but great sillage. This is a wonderful scent to wear anytime, anywhere. I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap, but will be purchasing a bottle. This is very similar to Ava-Luxe's Vanilla Musk which I adore. Serena at Ava-Luxe used to have this scent in a shea oil, but has since discontinued it. I think this will layer nicely with her EDP. Try this!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International in general is inexpensive luxury --- a great find!!

ADDED COMMENT: I love Nemat Oils but have to cut the oils with Jojoba oil or almond oil before applying to my skin. I developed a rash -- and just wanted to warn anyone that might be sensitive.

Popular Fragrances