Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Filtered by age: 19-24
Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My good Lord. I'm very surprised at how well a little $12 bottle of "oil" would work for me. I am a lover of sweet, sexy scents. I recently ran out of my all-time favorite perfume Alien by Thierry Mugler and was looking for something budget-friendly (poor college student). I dabbed this on my wrists at whole foods and kept walking around. I kept thinking that they were baking goods because I kept smelling an amazing vanilla scent. It was actually THIS. One dab of oil and the smell was intoxicating. Needless to say I bought the bottle.

*Edit*

AND today I dabbed the oil lightly on my wrists and behind my ears. Two co-workers now have said that the entire room smells like "yummy baked goods." Another commented that he smelled "flowery cookies." I love that i'm able to wear a vanilla scent without it being too strong or too annoying. I've had no allergy issues with this and am comfortable with wearing it in the office. With the lasting power and the price, I think it's a win-win for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

The best vanilla I've ever smelled hands down. I own a lot of fragrances, most of them vanilla based, and I love them all, but if I want something that's SURE to inspire compliments and get complete strangers asking "what are you wearing?" I wear this. My most inexpensive fragrance and my most commented on. It's truly beautiful.

Popular Fragrances