Cargo Oil-Free Liquid Foundation

Cargo Oil-Free Liquid Foundation
Oil-Free Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/19/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I'm loving this foundation, and I've tried a few. The price isn't too bad. $24. It's a little difficult to get it out of the bottle though. You might want to try the egg-shaped application sponge, but I haven't tried it yet. It's oil-free and doesn't make me shiny. I have combo skin..

on 11/17/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is blowing my mind. I had to remake an account just to talk about it. It is the most skin like foundation I've ever tried. It is virtually undetectable once it's on. It doesn't settle into lines or make me look dry. It just looks like my skin but nicer! I agree it's like face and body but not as greasy and better coverage. Face and body just slides around on my face and rubs right off even with powder. This stays on like foundation and I don't need to powered bc it doesn't crease. I try to avoid powder when possible bc I just makes my already dry skin look worse. I purchased it from kohls on sale for 30$. I'm shade f10 and I'm a mac nc20. It's a tad light for me but not noticeable once it's on. F20 looked way too pink for me. If you come across this I would definitely pick it up. I have tried COUNTLESS foundations trying to find a holy grail and this one is a top contender FOR SURE!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

love the packing makes for easy traveling. I wear the shade 50 something? Great for travel warm lovely golden shade wears well not full coverage though

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The most perfect foundation I have ever used. Nothing to say really. All the positive reviews here have covered everything. Just perfect. If you like the invisible look of things like MAC F&B but want better coverage and finish (i think F&B looks too greasy without powder or mixed into something else), get this. f&b is also bad for my sensitive skin--this isn't. F40 is the best match for me ever. This deserves to be better known. I only bought it after seeing the reviews here. It's available at Rexall btw (canadians).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm surprised by all the positive reviews of this, but I am glad that so many women have had good luck with this foundation. This is one of the only foundations I've ever returned to the store because it was truly horrible on my skin.

It never settled properly, nor did it ever dry. For some reason, it stayed tacky and felt icky on my face. Maybe I drew the short straw and received a defective product, or maybe it's just not meant for dry skin.

Either way it just didn't work with my skin. I did give it 2 stars just because it was an absolutely PERFECT match for my nc35 skin tone. Those of us who have yellow undertones know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that looking for a perfect foundation match that's yellow enough is like looking for the pot o' gold at the end of a rainbow.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very blendable and a lot of color choices. Formulations are oil-free and work well with all skin types, especially combination skin. Use the same corresponding pressing powder with this product.

on 1/5/2016 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG, I love this stuff, cannot believe I haven't tried it before now. It makes my skin look amazing, doesn't settle into lines or pores and my skin feels like velvet. It lasts all day and the packaging is easy to use.

on 9/21/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I have ever repurchased. It's natural, gives build able coverage, affordable, and stays on.

on 8/11/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Light to medium coverage. After I apply it on, it dries to leave a powdery finish on my combination skin type.

Scent is none.

Price is affordable but not worth it especially because it doesn't last.

Duration of foundation is 3-4 hours.

Bottle type is different but I appreciate the ability to pour out as much or little as I want. The plastic/foil type of bottle does start to fade and look worn after a short period.

I do not recommend for those looking for a medium to full coverage foundation.

on 4/8/2016 5:45:00 PM

This foundation is good and one of my "backups". It will sort of irritate my skin if I wear it for a week but the color is great and it's been a backup foundation I keep on hand just in case I run out of other liquids or need something with a bit more coverage than what I usually wear. Very neutral toned which is rare for a foundation line which doesn't proport to have warm/cool/neutral options.

Probably won't irritate most people's skin but I have super duper sensitive skin. It actually says a lot if it takes a good week for mine to freak out since that means it's pretty good.