Cargo Liquid Foundation

Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

love the packing makes for easy traveling. I wear the shade 50 something? Great for travel warm lovely golden shade wears well not full coverage though

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm surprised by all the positive reviews of this, but I am glad that so many women have had good luck with this foundation. This is one of the only foundations I've ever returned to the store because it was truly horrible on my skin.

It never settled properly, nor did it ever dry. For some reason, it stayed tacky and felt icky on my face. Maybe I drew the short straw and received a defective product, or maybe it's just not meant for dry skin.

Either way it just didn't work with my skin. I did give it 2 stars just because it was an absolutely PERFECT match for my nc35 skin tone. Those of us who have yellow undertones know exactly what I'm talking about when I say that looking for a perfect foundation match that's yellow enough is like looking for the pot o' gold at the end of a rainbow.

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very blendable and a lot of color choices. Formulations are oil-free and work well with all skin types, especially combination skin. Use the same corresponding pressing powder with this product.

on 4/8/2016 5:45:00 PM

This foundation is good and one of my "backups". It will sort of irritate my skin if I wear it for a week but the color is great and it's been a backup foundation I keep on hand just in case I run out of other liquids or need something with a bit more coverage than what I usually wear. Very neutral toned which is rare for a foundation line which doesn't proport to have warm/cool/neutral options.

Probably won't irritate most people's skin but I have super duper sensitive skin. It actually says a lot if it takes a good week for mine to freak out since that means it's pretty good.

on 1/5/2016 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OMG, I love this stuff, cannot believe I haven't tried it before now. It makes my skin look amazing, doesn't settle into lines or pores and my skin feels like velvet. It lasts all day and the packaging is easy to use.

on 9/21/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I have ever repurchased. It's natural, gives build able coverage, affordable, and stays on.

on 8/11/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Light to medium coverage. After I apply it on, it dries to leave a powdery finish on my combination skin type.

Scent is none.

Price is affordable but not worth it especially because it doesn't last.

Duration of foundation is 3-4 hours.

Bottle type is different but I appreciate the ability to pour out as much or little as I want. The plastic/foil type of bottle does start to fade and look worn after a short period.

I do not recommend for those looking for a medium to full coverage foundation.

on 6/13/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Please, powers above, never let this be discontinued.

1. Texture. Just the right balance between opaque and sheer. Never runs into fine lines. Covers evenly but very naturally. Just the right balance between dewy and matte. I swear by MAC Face&Body but started to want slightly more coverage ... and found this.

2. Packaging. Portable! Carry everywhere! Thin little metallic envelope is handy in a purse, or for travel. Squeezes out like toothpaste, so doesn't oxidize, and you can use every last drop.

3. I have apparently the most neutral coloured skin ever. Not yellow, not pink, not peach. Not pale, not dark. Cargo F40 is the closest match in 20 years of experimenting.

HG. Now finishing my 2nd tube, about to buy #3. Always looks great. Doesn't look like makeup. Looks like good skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this as I was considering to buy one. I was matched to the lightest colour as the next one is too pink. Alas, it wasn't a good colour match under natural lighting. My skin is oily and this foundation "melted"/smudged after a few hours even in a cold weather… It transferred and accentuated my pores… Lucky it was just a sample. However, this did not break me out. So that's a plus

on 2/5/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Finding a match for my skin tone is always a struggle. Let alone finding a good match, that's oil free, last awhile without looking like I stepped out of the "cakey make up factory". Well, as of late I was super hooked on L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation W8. I absolutely loved it. But It wouldn't last long because the bottle has no pump. So the struggle to remain on a budget continues. It didn't help that my mother, MY OWN MOTHER, would eye my little bottle with the desire to use it and proudly display it on her face. So what could I do? I gave it to her. So I decided to try something else. A liquid foundation meant just for me...before long I heard of Cargo. This Canadian company with shades for a black girl like me that went beyond the titles "medium" and "deep". Please make up companies can we do better? It's 2015.
So I put it on. LOVED IT!!! So I bought it. It's lightweight. Feels like I'm putting on a tinted moisturizer. Buildable coverage, still looks natural but really nice. With this I say "Good job, Cargo! So let's work on pricing lol...but seriously I'm on a budget..."