Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

1 review

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have just realized that HSN is selling ARTDECO products (woo-hoo!) so I figured it might be a good idea to do a review. I have 5 colors in the refill cases. (Which are basically just black cases with clear slide-out covers....the case can be purchased on HSN as well.) I own #44 - pearly white-gold; 218 - shimmery taupe; 233 - shimmery bronze; 211 - shimmery beige; 90 - shimmery medium dark purple with hints of mauve.

Yes, they appear fairly small in size, but keep in mind they weigh in at 0.03oz net weight, and MAC weighs in at 0.04, so not as little product as you think. Also keep in mind the cost of one of these babies is $6-$7 compared to MAC's $10 for the refills. So I think you come out pretty even here.

As for the quality, I have no complaints about the colors I own. The payoff is consistently good, and the staying power is on par with MAC or UD (with UD primer potion underneath as always.)

I used to have to swap with MUAers in Europe to get my hands on these, so I am excited that you can finally get them easily in the U.S. and I'm looking forward to trying new colors!

*edit* Just noticed the ones sold on HSN are actually 0.02 oz, but mine are all 0.03. Interesting, and worth noting.