Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

Well, after two months I still haven't figured out whether I like these or not. I love the packaging and the price is also not that high and I certainly love the number of various colors. However, they tend to be incredible dusty a stay on for an hour - then they disappear. Not crease but disappear. Where do they go? But for some reason I like my customized duo and therefore three lippies.

on 2/10/2014 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only have one which is a matte pink called rosy starling. It's texture is incredible, so smooth an buttery. I love it, it's a true matte and it makes a great base color that doesn't wear off.
However, I didn't realize when I bought it online that it was going to be this small, It's less than a gram and it's the size of a fingertip. I also dislike the packaging, It's just a pan with a plastic sliding lid that's easy to lose. You're supposed to put it inside an empty palette they provide (no depot necessary) but that case costs about 16$ and each eyeshadow costs 10$ so it could get pricy and I'm not sure it's worth the hassle. I really hate it when companies make you buy a container, it's like signing up to a club, you then have to buy more of their products. I should be able to get a decently packed product without having to buy additional items.
I do like this eyeshadow a lot, and I will go on using it, but I don't think I'll buy any more eyeshadows from them and if I do, I will get an empty palette on eBay, and not any of their expensive ones.

I have five of these, #36 wich is a deep golden brown, #02 which is a light steel grey, #04 which is a darker slate grey, #249 which is a very light, fresh green and #262 which is a beautiful blue green color (but sadly clashes with my own eye color).
I love these eye shadows, they are very cheap when you look at the quality, and you can buy cases to put them in as well, very original and unlike any other brand!