Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

Filtered by age: 44-55
Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

4.5

on 2/27/2018 11:20:00 AM

Great range of colours and very good quality. Smooth, highly pigmented and long lasting. I always apply a thin layer of Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer, wait a few minutes and then apply my eye shadow, eyeliner etc. When applied this way, Artdeco shadows easily survive 8-10 hours. No fading, no melting, no creasing (and I have very oil eyelids), even in very hot and humid weather. Very good value for money. Have already repurchased.

on 7/19/2015 11:37:00 PM

Love love loving these shadows, I haven't bought Artdeco eye shadows before, but I recently repurchased an eyeliner and got a gift with purchase which was a limited edition makeup pallet (empty), this prompted me to go back the next day and check out all the great colours Artdeco offers. I bought 8 shades wondering how theyd click into place and stay in the pallet, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I got home and found they were magnets, genius. I bought an array of pinks, browns and berry shades and Im pleased to say they have stayed in place all day long and the colours are gorgeous, little to no fall out at all. I also got another free pallet when I purchased the eyeshadows, so Im going to fill it for my niece, perfect.

I purchased from Farmers Dept Store, Auckland NZ for $9 each.