Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting  lipstick Vanilla Truffle

3.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Ahhh my favourite nude lipstick yet! I wear it all the time it looks good with pretty much any makeup look. I wore it for my prom and had so many compliments, the packaging is very pretty, the price is reasonable (around 20) and it lasts me for ages, I don't reapply very often which is a positive so glad i found this shade!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

So wanted to love this product!
No matter how much I exfoliate and moisturise my lips, this lipstick looks SO dry. Lovely colour for S/S but just cannot get it to look good on my lips :(

I got this a while ago and it is now sadly discontinued. Goregous true nude....kinda chalky on my very pigmented lips but looks great when mixed with NARS chelsea girls lip laquer. The perfect nude. Very creamy but needs a lip liner because it is so light. Gorgeous packaging too. Sad that it's been discontinued though.

on 6/9/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I just wanted to ask people where they purchased this
estee lauder lipstick in vanilla truffle? I cant seem to find them anymore.

on 2/28/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best nude color I've found ...so far. It goes well with my cool skin tone. It isnt drying -which is a major plus. Although I never use this by itself. I always apply a balm underneath (obviously), and I also apply a pink gloss -either before or after this lipstick. If I use it straight up by itself, it looks like concealer. The pink gloss gives it just enough color so that I dont looked washed out. It is difficult for me to find a nude that is moisturizing, and ...not too muddy, not too orange, not mauve, not too light, and not too dark. I tried many MAC nude lipsticks, and they were all too drying. Even though MAC has great colors, shriveled up lips are not appealing.

on 12/27/2007 1:58:00 PM

i've been searching for a great nude lipstick forever and finally found it! this lipstick is perfect. i find it to be very moisturizing and long lasting without being sticky. i recommend this for those who like the 'cover-up on the lips' look..but sooo much better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know, but I'm not seeing any pink in this one. I asked my BF for this for Christmas based on the reviews here and I am SO disappointed! It totally washed me out and made my face look sorta jaundiced. It has the trademark lovely EL figgy scent and the beautiful packaging, but the color just doesn't work for me. Bummah.