Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting  lipstick Vanilla Truffle

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

So wanted to love this product!
No matter how much I exfoliate and moisturise my lips, this lipstick looks SO dry. Lovely colour for S/S but just cannot get it to look good on my lips :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have searched high and low for a lipstick this great. I found alot of nude's to be too brown or too peachy or too pinky but this is just right for my skin tone. I was at the YSL counter looking for the perfect nude when a sales assistant from Estee Lauder came over to me and said that she had the perfect nude and here it is! I love love love it :)

I'm a NC40 MAC and I use this lipstick over lipbalm and very done up smoky smoky cat eyes. It's so hot!

I've been wearing this lipstick for the past week and I have decided I hate it. I dont know if it's because I'm pregnant and moody but the colour has somehow changed on me. It may be that the lipbalm I apply underneath is ready to be tossed. I'll try again with a more fresh balm and see how that goes but right now I am disliking the chalky wet too white appearance this has given me.

The only gripe I have is it retails for AU$45 so it's a little expensive for some (I laugh when some of the reviewers here complain they had to pay $20 for a lipstick..that's cheap compared to australian prices lol) but that's ok for me considering I really want a nude so I didnt mind how much I paid as long as I got exactly what I wanted. I'm not dirt poor so spending $45 for a lipstick that should last 6 months is not bad at all.

Popular Lipsticks