Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Estee Lauder Pure Color Long lasting  lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Ahhh my favourite nude lipstick yet! I wear it all the time it looks good with pretty much any makeup look. I wore it for my prom and had so many compliments, the packaging is very pretty, the price is reasonable (around 20) and it lasts me for ages, I don't reapply very often which is a positive so glad i found this shade!!

on 8/19/2014 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Almost the perfect nude lipstick, for me. I pair it with a mauve lipliner or else it washes me out a bit. All in all a great quality lipstick with good moisture, nice scent and satin finish. I amp it up by putting either a pink or coral lipgloss on top of it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this lipstick today in bristol cribbs today in boots.
Ive become addicted to finding the perfect nude.
I applied it from the tube while sitting in passenger seat on the way home.
The distinctive taste as all estee lauder lippy's have....a nice matt texture..slightly peachy on me..
Still searching for HG nude..

on 6/9/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I just wanted to ask people where they purchased this
estee lauder lipstick in vanilla truffle? I cant seem to find them anymore.

on 5/1/2009 5:08:00 PM

My first Estee Lauder lipstick and I am officially in love. This is the best ultra nude lipstick I have found. Its creamy, moisturising and a looks gorgeous on my skintone with and without fake tan. It doesn''t make my teeth look yellow either. I have been wearing this almost constantly since purchasing and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the lipstick. I love a nude lip and this is my favourite true nude yet.

on 2/5/2009 12:39:00 AM

i love love love love love loveeee this lipstick.. it is the best nude color i have ever found ..It has very nice and creamy texture and vitamins for your lips, it's totally a nude beige color without any pink..it lasts a long time look good with my tan and without!!

on 1/17/2009 8:20:00 PM

Gorgeous color!!! This has become my Holy Grail pale nude lipstick. Natural, soft, and very sexy.

on 7/15/2008 8:25:00 AM

This is THE bomb - looove this colour. My only regret is not discovering this beauty sooner. The texture is quite thick and creamy - nice on the lips. The scent is very strong and perfumey which it could so do without!! This colour is a very pale nude, almost close to skin colour - very Mary Kate Olsen style and looks awesome with smokey eyes.

on 3/10/2008 3:59:00 PM

I am not a fan of nude lipsticks since they remind me of young girls with too much eyemakeup and it also make me look dead. This on the other hand, I absolutely LOVE. I read about it in some magazine and had to try it. It's beige, but with a touch of pink, just enough to make me look alive. I always carry this around in my purse since it's great for any occasion and any kind of eye makeup. Will def repurchase! For the record, I'm a PPP (EMs fairly light) with brown hair and hazel eyes.

on 12/27/2007 1:58:00 PM

i've been searching for a great nude lipstick forever and finally found it! this lipstick is perfect. i find it to be very moisturizing and long lasting without being sticky. i recommend this for those who like the 'cover-up on the lips' look..but sooo much better!

Popular Lipsticks