Estée Lauder Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

Filtered by age: 36-43
Estée Lauder Pure Color Long lasting  lipstick Vanilla Truffle

2.8

Bought this today - quite a yummy nude on lar with MAC's hero lippie 'MYTH' but in a creamy formula - Is not long lasting as srated but has a very 'bardot-esque' look with some nude liner, so am pleased - I have soooooooooo many nude lipsticks, I do begin to wonder if I just enjoy buying new ones. The search continues, however, for THE PERFECT NUDE LIPSTICK...Is there really one???

Love this nude colour! Looks great with really "done" eyes, but also anything else. Goes on quite thick, though. I like to rub it in with my pinky for a more blended-in look. Smells good, too. EDIT Still love the colour, smells awesome and all that, but really tough to wear. It always goes into the creases in to my lips and starts to look cakey. I have soft, not scraggy, lips, too. No dried skin or anything. I usually put a bit of vaseline before to try to help the drying out properties of this, but really, I just want to slap it on and go. And even then it looks crap after a short while. So beautiful when you first put it on. It's too bad. If anyone can make this work, please let me know!!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know, but I'm not seeing any pink in this one. I asked my BF for this for Christmas based on the reviews here and I am SO disappointed! It totally washed me out and made my face look sorta jaundiced. It has the trademark lovely EL figgy scent and the beautiful packaging, but the color just doesn't work for me. Bummah.

This is what I wanted Mac's Myth to be.
It is a very light beige pink.
Perfect.
Just perfect.
After all these years, this is finally the color I have been looking for.
Thank you Estee Lauder for getting it right!!!!