4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Beautiful warm nude gloss! One of my Buxom faves for sure!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I can't say enough good things about this product! I've got very fair skin and love a nude lip, and this is perfect. The scent is lovely (like honey), and the texture is fantastic. Not too sticky, but excellent staying power, and that cool tingly feeling you'd expect from a lip plumping product. The plumping effect is subtle, but noticeable. It's a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I love this color it is a sheer peach color and looks nude but I love to wear it alone it's an everyday kind of color. I love the way this lipgloss feels on my lips. This is the first lipgloss brand that actually moisturizes and looks good. I love this and can't live without this color.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

One of my favourite glosses. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is my Favorite Lip Gloss!! I love it and wear it everyday! Beautiful color, none sticky, perfect for my kisser!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Beautiful colour golden peach really makes my lips look juicy enough to bite according to my OH. These are not widely available in The UK which is a shame but would repurchase again. The only con is the really bulky tube. I adore the colour it has a nice minty taste and does plump my lips up.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This is the first gloss I've ever completely used up. It's a gorgeous peachy-pink nude color that I can wear alone and it gives a pretty peachy-nude shine that is very natural. I have pigmented lips and not many glosses can make them appear nude however, I would say this is similar in color to Revlon Super Lustrous Nude Lustre. The only difference is the Buxom gloss has some shimmer and is a bit lighter. I didn't notice any plumping but it does have a tingly, cooling sensation and I love the way the Buxom glosses smell, almost like vanilla birthday cake. I would definitely buy it again but I won't run out and get a replacement immediately especially with the economy as it is, I'll stick with Revlon for the time being although I prefer the Buxom.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is my favourite lip gloss ever! It's the most flatter peachy colour and so shiny :) I don't find it sticky personally. I also love the tingly minty-ness. It's not stingy like other plumping lip products, but a nice tingly mint. It doesn't plump my lips much though (which I don't mind because I have full enough lips anyway), just smoothes them out and makes them look pretty and shiny.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This is one of my top 5 lip glosses! The packaging is pretty but simple with a silver top and a clear tube with minimal writing in silver on the side. The tube is light it doesn’t have that “heavy, expensive” feel but it’s just heavy enough to not feel totally cheap either. The gloss itself has a sweet smell to it I’m not sure how to describe it, not exactly vanilla but almost like warm sugar, I like it a lot. Now the gloss color is amazing! It warms up pale skins and perfectly accents dark skinned ladies and look very pretty/nude on tan I think. It is a peach color with super small pink/gold shimmer in it which gives it a warm look to the gloss itself while the base is nice and shiny. It is very slightly sticky but not too bad, believe me I am one of the people who HATE sticky glosses and can’t stand to have that sticky texture on my lips – I don’t know how anyone can wear MAC Lipglass! Also because it is a little bit thicker it stays on for a good time as far as lip glosses go and doesn’t leave your lips dry. I don’t think it plumps at all, never really used one that actually does but the shine makes your lips appear fuller anyway, plus I just love that tingly feeling that mint in glosses gives! This is a staple, I always keep it in my purse as it compliments any outfit/makeup look as it is a nude(ish) color. However, as much as I love this, it is quite expensive.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

9 years ago

After receiving a sample size of Betty in a small kit I got, I knew I HAD to try a full size! Knowing my love for nude lips, I got Amber, and wow! Love this stuff! It has a nice minty-vanilla smell/taste, and it really lasts! It's a bit sticky, but I like sticky glosses, as they usually last longer, and they don't leave my lips feeling like they're covered in drool. The color is very very sheer, and it doesn't really plump that much (but since my lips are already full, I'm fine with that) but even after the gloss has worn off, my lips feel soft and moisturized. Dare I say it...this might be my HG!

About reviewer (396 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral