Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

4.3

on 12/21/2007 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sooooo disappointed by this product. Having used and loved Ojon Rub Out on my fine, oily rooted hair I hoped that this would give me lots of volume for my poor flat hair. Well, sorry but it was rubbish. I've tried applying it sparingly, generously and moderately and each flipping time it made my hair flat and greasy. Whats with this mexican oil that they keep ranting about and WHY do they put it in a volumising product?? I understand that its supposed to condition your hair but for very fine hair, oil of any kind weighs it down terribly and makes it look oily, which this did to the tenth degree. Perhaps it might be ok if your hair is dry and fine or very curly but if you've got fine hair thats prone to oiliness this product is best avoided as it really doesn't give any volume and will weigh hair down with its oil content. This is going straight in the bin...

on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

$30 is a bit much, but its SO worth it. I tried cheaper volumizing/thickening sprays but nothing compares to this. My hair is pretty fine, this gives it more oomph without being greasy or sticky. I spray it on towel-dried hair and then blow dry. Followed with Elnet hairspray and whoa volume! I get complements (even from guys) when I do this combination.

on 9/6/2008 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very fine, coloured hair. This is the best hair range I have ever used. My hair has volume, feels and looks healthy and keeps a style better than ever before. I use the Treatment weekly. I use the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner every second day and the Thickening Spray every day. I couldn't be happier with the results and my hairdresser is very impressed as the condition of my hair has improved dramatically.

on 3/27/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this after the Hydrating and Thickening shampoo and conditioner. I use the maximum 4 sprays they recommend, massage it in and comb through. I also use a few sprays of Bumble and Bumble afterwards. The B&B has MAJOR alcohol and I feel the Ojon spray helps to counteract the brittleness of this. I absolutely love everything Ojon. Other than the Suave deep cleaning shampoo that was recommended on this site, I have not used any other products on my hair in a year (except the B&B spray). I have shoulder-length, fine, thin hair and my best friend (who has known me since I was a young teenager) commented that she had never seen my hair look or feel so thick.

on 12/30/2006 10:58:00 PM

I have almost waist length, bone straight hair. My hair is middle of the road thickness, not thin, but not thick either. This Ojon product really makes a difference in my hair's texture. I spray it in my palm and rub it into damp hair before blow drying. My hair appears to have more body and doesn't look as ratty, when I use it. I have not noticed a long-term effect, but if you want your hair to look its best on a certain day--this stuff is awesome. Its pricey, but I'll keep buying it since it works!

on 11/15/2006 4:49:00 PM

I already use the restorative treatment (see my review), and this spray works very well.(i have lond dark brown hair, with dry ends) The restorative treatment I only use once a week, but the thickening spray I use after every wash (every other day). I wash and condiotion my hair (MOP glisten range), and on my towel dry hair, or even better, before styling , I spray few pumps on my hair,the hair really thickens and my thinner ends feel fuller and silkier. make sure is not too wet before applying it, let it get half dry before you spray it on.
The spray does not have the coffee-smell of the treatment oil, it is fresher, almost no smell at all.
Ojon is an excellent range, and i will continue buying it (eventhough I am fed up wiht their slogan, "people with beautiful hair"