Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

4.8

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

although this product works wonderfully using it the conventional way, i find that it works most optimally when used on my dry, baby fine hair. since my hair is so thin and i don't have a lot of it, my hair tends to get very staticky when the weather is windy. this serum gives just the right amount of moisture and nutrients to make it shiny and manageable. while the price factor is a bit high, the 4.3 oz bottle has lasted me a long time. i recently picked up the smaller version available at ulta's for $10 to keep in my purse for the mornings i forget to use the one in my bathroom.

on 6/29/2009 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Although it looks funny, because it has little floating particles in the spray, I do think it does a good job plumping up my very fine color-treated hair. The directions say to only use about 4 sprays, but I use about 5 or 6. I didnít feel like 4 was enough for me, and I do have pretty short hair. I spray it close to my scalp, all over my head, then I use both hands and rub it in and around with my fingers. After that, I take a wide-tooth comb and comb it through my hair. By the way, itís an excellent alternative to a detangler. It smells so good, in my opinionÖsorta like coffee beans. I then immediately blow-dry, then flat iron my hair, and Iím very impressed with the results. Very silky, sleek and smooth! Granted, it is expensiveÖand I donít know if Iíll repurchase (simply because of the price). Yet, if price werenít a factor, Iíd definitely repurchase.

on 10/2/2007 1:42:00 AM

I originally purchased this in one of those Ritual kits. I ignored it for a long time, but in the past 3 months I have fallen inlove with this spray.

The previous reviewer has it right on, my hair is shiner, healthier looking, my ends look better, it adds a nice texture, body, and I too have noticed I can go longer w/out the shampoo. (don't know why, but I like it! ... and I already go two days) I shake the bottle, spray some in the back, flip head all over the place, spray, spray , then a bit in the palms, rub together, hit the front & top with more precision. I do this after it has air dried a bit. Then depending on time, I either let continue to air dry or I blow dry it. I like how it has thermal protectants too.

Does not weigh my hair down what so ever. I am so excited to try more OJON, this is three products that I passionately love.

on 1/7/2007 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would definitely repurchase. I am on first bottle and I love it. I used to use B and B thickening spray which I really didn't like. While B and B gives the 80's big hair volume, it leaves hair feeling really sticky. The Ojon spray while not giving as big of volume is volumizing, but not sticky and I love it. I don't think of this as treatment. It is styling product and I use it after B and B shampoo and conditioner and Prime.