Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

1.8

on 10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

on 3/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

These products smell funny.........sort of like cigars to me and my husband. Worked ok, but nothing special. Returned products I bought from QVC.

on 9/19/2008 8:26:00 PM

I'm a model and someone used this on my hair to give it "texture." Awful nasty stuff. Smells like static cling and mothballs and does nothing for your hair. It looked like someone rubbed a balloon on my head.

on 4/22/2008 10:16:00 PM

I purchased one of the Ritual kits and this was one of the products in it. I have fine, straight hair and absolutely none of the products in the kit worked, including the thickening spray. What a complete waste of money.

on 5/28/2007 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this - the smell is terrific, and it doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff-as-a-board at all. Unfortunately, it doesn't add any volume or body to my fine, layered, shoulder-length hair. I tried the 4-6 sprays as they suggested; I tried fewer; I tried more. I tried it on wet hair and damp hair. Nothing, nada.

on 5/20/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

First you need to know that I must have some of the thinest hair that anyone could possibly have. I have NEVER been able to find any products to make my hair look anything but dull and limp. One day I saw this product reviewed on QVC and became very interested in this product line ... I ordered a number of items, of which the Ojon Thickening Spray was one of them ... I have a memory issue so I was glad that I had written down the steps of how to use these products. I was so happy when my hair was dry and I took my hair out of the velcro rollers. My hair had body and looked great! I was so excited .. for the first time in my life. I love it and have used it for approximately 9 months and will continue using it. Oh yes, I almost forgot, where I felt that it was a bit expensive, but that was before I realized how little one uses and how far it goes. I am still on the first bottle ... just a squirt or two on damp hair ... and once my hair is dry