Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.7

on 10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

although this product works wonderfully using it the conventional way, i find that it works most optimally when used on my dry, baby fine hair. since my hair is so thin and i don't have a lot of it, my hair tends to get very staticky when the weather is windy. this serum gives just the right amount of moisture and nutrients to make it shiny and manageable. while the price factor is a bit high, the 4.3 oz bottle has lasted me a long time. i recently picked up the smaller version available at ulta's for $10 to keep in my purse for the mornings i forget to use the one in my bathroom.

on 10/2/2007 1:42:00 AM

I originally purchased this in one of those Ritual kits. I ignored it for a long time, but in the past 3 months I have fallen inlove with this spray.

The previous reviewer has it right on, my hair is shiner, healthier looking, my ends look better, it adds a nice texture, body, and I too have noticed I can go longer w/out the shampoo. (don't know why, but I like it! ... and I already go two days) I shake the bottle, spray some in the back, flip head all over the place, spray, spray , then a bit in the palms, rub together, hit the front & top with more precision. I do this after it has air dried a bit. Then depending on time, I either let continue to air dry or I blow dry it. I like how it has thermal protectants too.

Does not weigh my hair down what so ever. I am so excited to try more OJON, this is three products that I passionately love.

Popular Hair Treatments