Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.7

on 5/28/2007 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this - the smell is terrific, and it doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff-as-a-board at all. Unfortunately, it doesn't add any volume or body to my fine, layered, shoulder-length hair. I tried the 4-6 sprays as they suggested; I tried fewer; I tried more. I tried it on wet hair and damp hair. Nothing, nada.

on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

although this product works wonderfully using it the conventional way, i find that it works most optimally when used on my dry, baby fine hair. since my hair is so thin and i don't have a lot of it, my hair tends to get very staticky when the weather is windy. this serum gives just the right amount of moisture and nutrients to make it shiny and manageable. while the price factor is a bit high, the 4.3 oz bottle has lasted me a long time. i recently picked up the smaller version available at ulta's for $10 to keep in my purse for the mornings i forget to use the one in my bathroom.