Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

2.8

on 3/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

These products smell funny.........sort of like cigars to me and my husband. Worked ok, but nothing special. Returned products I bought from QVC.

on 12/14/2008 8:33:00 PM

Gee, I really like the other Ojon products and was primed to love this one, but for my hair, this was a complete waste of $30. I normally use Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (which does a good job), but wanted to try something new. While this spray makes your hair shiny, it creates NO VOLUME whatsoever. We're talking none. Sadly, this was an expensive mistake which I will not repeat.

on 12/21/2007 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sooooo disappointed by this product. Having used and loved Ojon Rub Out on my fine, oily rooted hair I hoped that this would give me lots of volume for my poor flat hair. Well, sorry but it was rubbish. I've tried applying it sparingly, generously and moderately and each flipping time it made my hair flat and greasy. Whats with this mexican oil that they keep ranting about and WHY do they put it in a volumising product?? I understand that its supposed to condition your hair but for very fine hair, oil of any kind weighs it down terribly and makes it look oily, which this did to the tenth degree. Perhaps it might be ok if your hair is dry and fine or very curly but if you've got fine hair thats prone to oiliness this product is best avoided as it really doesn't give any volume and will weigh hair down with its oil content. This is going straight in the bin...

on 3/25/2007 9:39:00 AM

This was just ok for me. I still like Bumble and bumble better. I liked the smell though. UPDATE: I am getting major flat head from this. Will not repurchase.

on 6/18/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as part of a "showstopper" set from TSC. I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of hair. I found it a little oily and it weighed my hair down. Cannot recommend. Thankfully the kit was the same price as buying one bottle of conditioner which I loved!

on 1/14/2008 9:58:00 PM

I returned this one. I got it on the basis of MUA reviews, which were very good at the time, but have since fallen. It added a little conditioning, but cheapo coconut oil emulsified with water does that even better. I noticed no thickening, and though I only tried it a few times before returning it, I think I'd have used it up way more quickly than I usually use hair products.

on 9/19/2010 1:38:00 AM

It's just ok. It does give me a little volume but not enough to make me buy it again. I didn't like that soapy feeling when you apply it on wet hair and I think it takes longer to dry it out.

on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. My hair feels softer and looks shinier, it is easier to comb through, and my sensitive scalp doesn't act up with this product. I also find I can go a couple of days without shampooing with this spray if I use a shampoo / conditioner combination product and let my hair dry naturally.

Since my hair is so long (about 1/2 way down my back when it's down), I am using 7-8 sprays to detangle my hair. 4 sprays isn't enough....

on 9/6/2008 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very fine, coloured hair. This is the best hair range I have ever used. My hair has volume, feels and looks healthy and keeps a style better than ever before. I use the Treatment weekly. I use the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner every second day and the Thickening Spray every day. I couldn't be happier with the results and my hairdresser is very impressed as the condition of my hair has improved dramatically.