Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

2.8

on 10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

on 9/19/2008 8:26:00 PM

I'm a model and someone used this on my hair to give it "texture." Awful nasty stuff. Smells like static cling and mothballs and does nothing for your hair. It looked like someone rubbed a balloon on my head.

on 9/6/2008 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very fine, coloured hair. This is the best hair range I have ever used. My hair has volume, feels and looks healthy and keeps a style better than ever before. I use the Treatment weekly. I use the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner every second day and the Thickening Spray every day. I couldn't be happier with the results and my hairdresser is very impressed as the condition of my hair has improved dramatically.

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. My hair feels softer and looks shinier, it is easier to comb through, and my sensitive scalp doesn't act up with this product. I also find I can go a couple of days without shampooing with this spray if I use a shampoo / conditioner combination product and let my hair dry naturally.

Since my hair is so long (about 1/2 way down my back when it's down), I am using 7-8 sprays to detangle my hair. 4 sprays isn't enough....