Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

$30 is a bit much, but its SO worth it. I tried cheaper volumizing/thickening sprays but nothing compares to this. My hair is pretty fine, this gives it more oomph without being greasy or sticky. I spray it on towel-dried hair and then blow dry. Followed with Elnet hairspray and whoa volume! I get complements (even from guys) when I do this combination.

on 6/29/2009 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Although it looks funny, because it has little floating particles in the spray, I do think it does a good job plumping up my very fine color-treated hair. The directions say to only use about 4 sprays, but I use about 5 or 6. I didnít feel like 4 was enough for me, and I do have pretty short hair. I spray it close to my scalp, all over my head, then I use both hands and rub it in and around with my fingers. After that, I take a wide-tooth comb and comb it through my hair. By the way, itís an excellent alternative to a detangler. It smells so good, in my opinionÖsorta like coffee beans. I then immediately blow-dry, then flat iron my hair, and Iím very impressed with the results. Very silky, sleek and smooth! Granted, it is expensiveÖand I donít know if Iíll repurchase (simply because of the price). Yet, if price werenít a factor, Iíd definitely repurchase.

on 4/13/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spray is pretty much useless. Well, it smells nice. Other than that, it makes my hair slightly sticky and difficult to comb through. It doesn't have any discernible "thickening" effect, and I've tried it every way I can think ofóon wet hair, on dry, a few sprays, a lot...nothing.

Don't bother with this one.