Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff smells GREAT!! Love love love the smell.

As for if it actually works - not really!
my hair is thin but will get volume without much effort, so it seemed to work when i first tried it! But the next day my hair went completely flat and ugly!! i get better results with a cheap moose and a blowdryer...

on 3/27/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this after the Hydrating and Thickening shampoo and conditioner. I use the maximum 4 sprays they recommend, massage it in and comb through. I also use a few sprays of Bumble and Bumble afterwards. The B&B has MAJOR alcohol and I feel the Ojon spray helps to counteract the brittleness of this. I absolutely love everything Ojon. Other than the Suave deep cleaning shampoo that was recommended on this site, I have not used any other products on my hair in a year (except the B&B spray). I have shoulder-length, fine, thin hair and my best friend (who has known me since I was a young teenager) commented that she had never seen my hair look or feel so thick.

on 11/15/2006 4:49:00 PM

I already use the restorative treatment (see my review), and this spray works very well.(i have lond dark brown hair, with dry ends) The restorative treatment I only use once a week, but the thickening spray I use after every wash (every other day). I wash and condiotion my hair (MOP glisten range), and on my towel dry hair, or even better, before styling , I spray few pumps on my hair,the hair really thickens and my thinner ends feel fuller and silkier. make sure is not too wet before applying it, let it get half dry before you spray it on.
The spray does not have the coffee-smell of the treatment oil, it is fresher, almost no smell at all.
Ojon is an excellent range, and i will continue buying it (eventhough I am fed up wiht their slogan, "people with beautiful hair"