Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.8

on 3/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

These products smell funny.........sort of like cigars to me and my husband. Worked ok, but nothing special. Returned products I bought from QVC.

on 5/16/2007 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im new to Ojon products but have fallen in love with them. .My hair is in 100% better condition since using them. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in a kit that also had this spray in it. I had already used the shampoo and conditioner several times before but the spray was an extra bonus. I love it! My hair is so soft and shiny and has lots of volume!There is no buildup! I shampoo less often and my hair looks better than ever!

on 5/20/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

First you need to know that I must have some of the thinest hair that anyone could possibly have. I have NEVER been able to find any products to make my hair look anything but dull and limp. One day I saw this product reviewed on QVC and became very interested in this product line ... I ordered a number of items, of which the Ojon Thickening Spray was one of them ... I have a memory issue so I was glad that I had written down the steps of how to use these products. I was so happy when my hair was dry and I took my hair out of the velcro rollers. My hair had body and looked great! I was so excited .. for the first time in my life. I love it and have used it for approximately 9 months and will continue using it. Oh yes, I almost forgot, where I felt that it was a bit expensive, but that was before I realized how little one uses and how far it goes. I am still on the first bottle ... just a squirt or two on damp hair ... and once my hair is dry

on 1/7/2007 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would definitely repurchase. I am on first bottle and I love it. I used to use B and B thickening spray which I really didn't like. While B and B gives the 80's big hair volume, it leaves hair feeling really sticky. The Ojon spray while not giving as big of volume is volumizing, but not sticky and I love it. I don't think of this as treatment. It is styling product and I use it after B and B shampoo and conditioner and Prime.