Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.3

on 10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

on 3/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

These products smell funny.........sort of like cigars to me and my husband. Worked ok, but nothing special. Returned products I bought from QVC.

on 12/14/2008 8:33:00 PM

Gee, I really like the other Ojon products and was primed to love this one, but for my hair, this was a complete waste of $30. I normally use Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (which does a good job), but wanted to try something new. While this spray makes your hair shiny, it creates NO VOLUME whatsoever. We're talking none. Sadly, this was an expensive mistake which I will not repeat.

on 9/19/2008 8:26:00 PM

I'm a model and someone used this on my hair to give it "texture." Awful nasty stuff. Smells like static cling and mothballs and does nothing for your hair. It looked like someone rubbed a balloon on my head.

on 4/22/2008 10:16:00 PM

I purchased one of the Ritual kits and this was one of the products in it. I have fine, straight hair and absolutely none of the products in the kit worked, including the thickening spray. What a complete waste of money.

on 12/21/2007 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sooooo disappointed by this product. Having used and loved Ojon Rub Out on my fine, oily rooted hair I hoped that this would give me lots of volume for my poor flat hair. Well, sorry but it was rubbish. I've tried applying it sparingly, generously and moderately and each flipping time it made my hair flat and greasy. Whats with this mexican oil that they keep ranting about and WHY do they put it in a volumising product?? I understand that its supposed to condition your hair but for very fine hair, oil of any kind weighs it down terribly and makes it look oily, which this did to the tenth degree. Perhaps it might be ok if your hair is dry and fine or very curly but if you've got fine hair thats prone to oiliness this product is best avoided as it really doesn't give any volume and will weigh hair down with its oil content. This is going straight in the bin...

on 3/25/2007 9:39:00 AM

This was just ok for me. I still like Bumble and bumble better. I liked the smell though. UPDATE: I am getting major flat head from this. Will not repurchase.

on 6/18/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as part of a "showstopper" set from TSC. I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of hair. I found it a little oily and it weighed my hair down. Cannot recommend. Thankfully the kit was the same price as buying one bottle of conditioner which I loved!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff smells GREAT!! Love love love the smell.

As for if it actually works - not really!
my hair is thin but will get volume without much effort, so it seemed to work when i first tried it! But the next day my hair went completely flat and ugly!! i get better results with a cheap moose and a blowdryer...

on 4/13/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spray is pretty much useless. Well, it smells nice. Other than that, it makes my hair slightly sticky and difficult to comb through. It doesn't have any discernible "thickening" effect, and I've tried it every way I can think of—on wet hair, on dry, a few sprays, a lot...nothing.

Don't bother with this one.