Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

2.8

One of the best volumizers I've found for my thinning, baby fine hair (my hair is so thin I can't even use mousse--it just looks limp and dirty). I spritz 3-4 squirts at my roots near the part and finger comb through before blowing dry. Doesn't leave brittle sticky clumps like other volumizers usually do (even B&B Thickening Spray, the only other one I like). The fragrance is nice but strong. It's also on the pricey side.

on 9/19/2010 1:38:00 AM

It's just ok. It does give me a little volume but not enough to make me buy it again. I didn't like that soapy feeling when you apply it on wet hair and I think it takes longer to dry it out.

on 6/18/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as part of a "showstopper" set from TSC. I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of hair. I found it a little oily and it weighed my hair down. Cannot recommend. Thankfully the kit was the same price as buying one bottle of conditioner which I loved!

on 12/14/2008 8:33:00 PM

Gee, I really like the other Ojon products and was primed to love this one, but for my hair, this was a complete waste of $30. I normally use Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (which does a good job), but wanted to try something new. While this spray makes your hair shiny, it creates NO VOLUME whatsoever. We're talking none. Sadly, this was an expensive mistake which I will not repeat.

Not thickening or volumising as promised, but I love it nonetheless. I use it as a leave-in conditioner, and for that purpose it works great. My hair is prone to dryness and breakage, and Ojon products help combat damage without making my hair look greasy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff smells GREAT!! Love love love the smell.

As for if it actually works - not really!
my hair is thin but will get volume without much effort, so it seemed to work when i first tried it! But the next day my hair went completely flat and ugly!! i get better results with a cheap moose and a blowdryer...

on 4/13/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spray is pretty much useless. Well, it smells nice. Other than that, it makes my hair slightly sticky and difficult to comb through. It doesn't have any discernible "thickening" effect, and I've tried it every way I can think of—on wet hair, on dry, a few sprays, a lot...nothing.

Don't bother with this one.

on 1/14/2008 9:58:00 PM

I returned this one. I got it on the basis of MUA reviews, which were very good at the time, but have since fallen. It added a little conditioning, but cheapo coconut oil emulsified with water does that even better. I noticed no thickening, and though I only tried it a few times before returning it, I think I'd have used it up way more quickly than I usually use hair products.

my hair is very fine and a little on the thin side. i use this product on my hair after i towel-dry. i use 4-6 sprays- i have long hair. it makes a noticable difference in volume without a lot of odor or sticky residue.

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. My hair feels softer and looks shinier, it is easier to comb through, and my sensitive scalp doesn't act up with this product. I also find I can go a couple of days without shampooing with this spray if I use a shampoo / conditioner combination product and let my hair dry naturally.

Since my hair is so long (about 1/2 way down my back when it's down), I am using 7-8 sprays to detangle my hair. 4 sprays isn't enough....