Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.3

on 12/30/2006 10:58:00 PM

I have almost waist length, bone straight hair. My hair is middle of the road thickness, not thin, but not thick either. This Ojon product really makes a difference in my hair's texture. I spray it in my palm and rub it into damp hair before blow drying. My hair appears to have more body and doesn't look as ratty, when I use it. I have not noticed a long-term effect, but if you want your hair to look its best on a certain day--this stuff is awesome. Its pricey, but I'll keep buying it since it works!

on 5/20/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

First you need to know that I must have some of the thinest hair that anyone could possibly have. I have NEVER been able to find any products to make my hair look anything but dull and limp. One day I saw this product reviewed on QVC and became very interested in this product line ... I ordered a number of items, of which the Ojon Thickening Spray was one of them ... I have a memory issue so I was glad that I had written down the steps of how to use these products. I was so happy when my hair was dry and I took my hair out of the velcro rollers. My hair had body and looked great! I was so excited .. for the first time in my life. I love it and have used it for approximately 9 months and will continue using it. Oh yes, I almost forgot, where I felt that it was a bit expensive, but that was before I realized how little one uses and how far it goes. I am still on the first bottle ... just a squirt or two on damp hair ... and once my hair is dry

on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

One of the best volumizers I've found for my thinning, baby fine hair (my hair is so thin I can't even use mousse--it just looks limp and dirty). I spritz 3-4 squirts at my roots near the part and finger comb through before blowing dry. Doesn't leave brittle sticky clumps like other volumizers usually do (even B&B Thickening Spray, the only other one I like). The fragrance is nice but strong. It's also on the pricey side.

on 6/29/2009 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Although it looks funny, because it has little floating particles in the spray, I do think it does a good job plumping up my very fine color-treated hair. The directions say to only use about 4 sprays, but I use about 5 or 6. I didnít feel like 4 was enough for me, and I do have pretty short hair. I spray it close to my scalp, all over my head, then I use both hands and rub it in and around with my fingers. After that, I take a wide-tooth comb and comb it through my hair. By the way, itís an excellent alternative to a detangler. It smells so good, in my opinionÖsorta like coffee beans. I then immediately blow-dry, then flat iron my hair, and Iím very impressed with the results. Very silky, sleek and smooth! Granted, it is expensiveÖand I donít know if Iíll repurchase (simply because of the price). Yet, if price werenít a factor, Iíd definitely repurchase.

on 9/6/2008 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very fine, coloured hair. This is the best hair range I have ever used. My hair has volume, feels and looks healthy and keeps a style better than ever before. I use the Treatment weekly. I use the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner every second day and the Thickening Spray every day. I couldn't be happier with the results and my hairdresser is very impressed as the condition of my hair has improved dramatically.

on 10/2/2007 1:42:00 AM

I originally purchased this in one of those Ritual kits. I ignored it for a long time, but in the past 3 months I have fallen inlove with this spray.

The previous reviewer has it right on, my hair is shiner, healthier looking, my ends look better, it adds a nice texture, body, and I too have noticed I can go longer w/out the shampoo. (don't know why, but I like it! ... and I already go two days) I shake the bottle, spray some in the back, flip head all over the place, spray, spray , then a bit in the palms, rub together, hit the front & top with more precision. I do this after it has air dried a bit. Then depending on time, I either let continue to air dry or I blow dry it. I like how it has thermal protectants too.

Does not weigh my hair down what so ever. I am so excited to try more OJON, this is three products that I passionately love.

on 1/7/2007 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would definitely repurchase. I am on first bottle and I love it. I used to use B and B thickening spray which I really didn't like. While B and B gives the 80's big hair volume, it leaves hair feeling really sticky. The Ojon spray while not giving as big of volume is volumizing, but not sticky and I love it. I don't think of this as treatment. It is styling product and I use it after B and B shampoo and conditioner and Prime.

on 10/10/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

on 9/19/2010 1:38:00 AM

It's just ok. It does give me a little volume but not enough to make me buy it again. I didn't like that soapy feeling when you apply it on wet hair and I think it takes longer to dry it out.