Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

2.8

on 3/7/2007 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have highlighted shoulder length fine hair and this stuff works for me. It even seems to condition. It does not weigh my hair down and makes it easier to style. My friends even noticed the difference!
Fab

on 3/25/2007 9:39:00 AM

This was just ok for me. I still like Bumble and bumble better. I liked the smell though. UPDATE: I am getting major flat head from this. Will not repurchase.

on 5/16/2007 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im new to Ojon products but have fallen in love with them. .My hair is in 100% better condition since using them. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in a kit that also had this spray in it. I had already used the shampoo and conditioner several times before but the spray was an extra bonus. I love it! My hair is so soft and shiny and has lots of volume!There is no buildup! I shampoo less often and my hair looks better than ever!

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. My hair feels softer and looks shinier, it is easier to comb through, and my sensitive scalp doesn't act up with this product. I also find I can go a couple of days without shampooing with this spray if I use a shampoo / conditioner combination product and let my hair dry naturally.

Since my hair is so long (about 1/2 way down my back when it's down), I am using 7-8 sprays to detangle my hair. 4 sprays isn't enough....

my hair is very fine and a little on the thin side. i use this product on my hair after i towel-dry. i use 4-6 sprays- i have long hair. it makes a noticable difference in volume without a lot of odor or sticky residue.

on 1/14/2008 9:58:00 PM

I returned this one. I got it on the basis of MUA reviews, which were very good at the time, but have since fallen. It added a little conditioning, but cheapo coconut oil emulsified with water does that even better. I noticed no thickening, and though I only tried it a few times before returning it, I think I'd have used it up way more quickly than I usually use hair products.

on 4/13/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spray is pretty much useless. Well, it smells nice. Other than that, it makes my hair slightly sticky and difficult to comb through. It doesn't have any discernible "thickening" effect, and I've tried it every way I can think of—on wet hair, on dry, a few sprays, a lot...nothing.

Don't bother with this one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff smells GREAT!! Love love love the smell.

As for if it actually works - not really!
my hair is thin but will get volume without much effort, so it seemed to work when i first tried it! But the next day my hair went completely flat and ugly!! i get better results with a cheap moose and a blowdryer...

Not thickening or volumising as promised, but I love it nonetheless. I use it as a leave-in conditioner, and for that purpose it works great. My hair is prone to dryness and breakage, and Ojon products help combat damage without making my hair look greasy.

on 12/14/2008 8:33:00 PM

Gee, I really like the other Ojon products and was primed to love this one, but for my hair, this was a complete waste of $30. I normally use Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (which does a good job), but wanted to try something new. While this spray makes your hair shiny, it creates NO VOLUME whatsoever. We're talking none. Sadly, this was an expensive mistake which I will not repeat.