Uploaded by makeup1love

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/10/2011

This product used to be the best!!! For those of you who never tried this before the original company was bought out - it was aMAZing. Now - just use Moroccan Oil with a light good quality Italian oil over for shine.

Ojon products are now worthless - don't waist your money!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromjacoba

Mar/09/2011

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0
fromrallu

Sep/19/2010

It's just ok. It does give me a little volume but not enough to make me buy it again. I didn't like that soapy feeling when you apply it on wet hair and I think it takes longer to dry it out.

About reviewer (457 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jun/18/2010

I bought this as part of a "showstopper" set from TSC. I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of hair. I found it a little oily and it weighed my hair down. Cannot recommend. Thankfully the kit was the same price as buying one bottle of conditioner which I loved!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/06/2010

$30 is a bit much, but its SO worth it. I tried cheaper volumizing/thickening sprays but nothing compares to this. My hair is pretty fine, this gives it more oomph without being greasy or sticky. I spray it on towel-dried hair and then blow dry. Followed with Elnet hairspray and whoa volume! I get complements (even from guys) when I do this combination.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/24/2010

although this product works wonderfully using it the conventional way, i find that it works most optimally when used on my dry, baby fine hair. since my hair is so thin and i don't have a lot of it, my hair tends to get very staticky when the weather is windy. this serum gives just the right amount of moisture and nutrients to make it shiny and manageable. while the price factor is a bit …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/06/2009

One of the best volumizers I've found for my thinning, baby fine hair (my hair is so thin I can't even use mousse--it just looks limp and dirty). I spritz 3-4 squirts at my roots near the part and finger comb through before blowing dry. Doesn't leave brittle sticky clumps like other volumizers usually do (even B&B Thickening Spray, the only other one I like). The fragrance is …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/29/2009

Although it looks funny, because it has little floating particles in the spray, I do think it does a good job plumping up my very fine color-treated hair. The directions say to only use about 4 sprays, but I use about 5 or 6. I didn’t feel like 4 was enough for me, and I do have pretty short hair. I spray it close to my scalp, all over my head, then I use both hands and rub it in and around with …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/05/2009

These products smell funny.........sort of like cigars to me and my husband. Worked ok, but nothing special. Returned products I bought from QVC.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Dec/14/2008

Gee, I really like the other Ojon products and was primed to love this one, but for my hair, this was a complete waste of $30. I normally use Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (which does a good job), but wanted to try something new. While this spray makes your hair shiny, it creates NO VOLUME whatsoever. We're talking none. Sadly, this was an expensive mistake which I will not repeat.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55