Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

One of the best volumizers I've found for my thinning, baby fine hair (my hair is so thin I can't even use mousse--it just looks limp and dirty). I spritz 3-4 squirts at my roots near the part and finger comb through before blowing dry. Doesn't leave brittle sticky clumps like other volumizers usually do (even B&B Thickening Spray, the only other one I like). The fragrance is nice but strong. It's also on the pricey side.

on 8/7/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. My hair feels softer and looks shinier, it is easier to comb through, and my sensitive scalp doesn't act up with this product. I also find I can go a couple of days without shampooing with this spray if I use a shampoo / conditioner combination product and let my hair dry naturally.

Since my hair is so long (about 1/2 way down my back when it's down), I am using 7-8 sprays to detangle my hair. 4 sprays isn't enough....

on 3/7/2007 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have highlighted shoulder length fine hair and this stuff works for me. It even seems to condition. It does not weigh my hair down and makes it easier to style. My friends even noticed the difference!
Fab