Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

3.8

on 6/18/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this as part of a "showstopper" set from TSC. I have fine hair, but I have a LOT of hair. I found it a little oily and it weighed my hair down. Cannot recommend. Thankfully the kit was the same price as buying one bottle of conditioner which I loved!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

$30 is a bit much, but its SO worth it. I tried cheaper volumizing/thickening sprays but nothing compares to this. My hair is pretty fine, this gives it more oomph without being greasy or sticky. I spray it on towel-dried hair and then blow dry. Followed with Elnet hairspray and whoa volume! I get complements (even from guys) when I do this combination.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

although this product works wonderfully using it the conventional way, i find that it works most optimally when used on my dry, baby fine hair. since my hair is so thin and i don't have a lot of it, my hair tends to get very staticky when the weather is windy. this serum gives just the right amount of moisture and nutrients to make it shiny and manageable. while the price factor is a bit high, the 4.3 oz bottle has lasted me a long time. i recently picked up the smaller version available at ulta's for $10 to keep in my purse for the mornings i forget to use the one in my bathroom.

Not thickening or volumising as promised, but I love it nonetheless. I use it as a leave-in conditioner, and for that purpose it works great. My hair is prone to dryness and breakage, and Ojon products help combat damage without making my hair look greasy.

my hair is very fine and a little on the thin side. i use this product on my hair after i towel-dry. i use 4-6 sprays- i have long hair. it makes a noticable difference in volume without a lot of odor or sticky residue.