Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

Filtered by age: 19-24
Ojon Hydrating Thickening Spray

2.8

on 9/19/2008 8:26:00 PM

I'm a model and someone used this on my hair to give it "texture." Awful nasty stuff. Smells like static cling and mothballs and does nothing for your hair. It looked like someone rubbed a balloon on my head.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this stuff smells GREAT!! Love love love the smell.

As for if it actually works - not really!
my hair is thin but will get volume without much effort, so it seemed to work when i first tried it! But the next day my hair went completely flat and ugly!! i get better results with a cheap moose and a blowdryer...

on 4/13/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spray is pretty much useless. Well, it smells nice. Other than that, it makes my hair slightly sticky and difficult to comb through. It doesn't have any discernible "thickening" effect, and I've tried it every way I can think of—on wet hair, on dry, a few sprays, a lot...nothing.

Don't bother with this one.

on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this definitely makes your hair appear thicker and more voluminous. Only problem I had was that combing it out afterwards, it can be kind of sticky. Don't use too much, a little goes a long way. It lasts forever, and does it's job well.

on 3/1/2007 5:59:00 AM

I was browsing at Sephora, and came across the Ojon section, and I read the description on the back of the bottle and I was sold! Only after I actually used the tester though... the formula smelled good and felt nice on my own hair.. so I bought it, in conjunction with the Revitalizing Mist. I love the way it makes my hair feel -- so healthy and thicker, giving it a natural volume.. no stickiness! It does not weigh my hair down. I am hooked, and I will be buying another bottle, once this one runs out.