COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I really like the coverage of this powder. I apply my concealer, then the powder using a kabuki brush. It looks beautiful. At first, I didn't care for the "glitter", but it's a good luck in the summer time.

on 7/5/2008 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this powder on the recommendation of my hair stylist. She swore by it, so I had to try it out. I was using B.E. Mineral Veil, beforehand. I didn't see anything that stood out about this powder. As a matter of fact, I actually have another powder from a few years ago from Cover Girl, that's the exact same thing. It's their Translucent Loose Powder. I don't know if they still sell it, but personally I think it's the same product, with a different label. Cover Girl's trying to jump on the mineral makeup bandwagon, but it doesn't compare to Bare Minerals. Anyway, it's a good powder, if you're looking for an affordable finishing powder to set your foundation, but other than that it won't transform your complexion like Bare Minerals does for me.

on 2/17/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I hated this product mainly because it was too shimmery for my face . I think that it made me look like I was wearing glitter all over my face.

I wouldn't use it again as a face powder instead I now use it to dust over my shoulders and chest area for a little shimmer when I get dressed up.

on 1/29/2007 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a very nice loose powder. I was pleasantly surprised!!! It doesn't make my face very matte, which I don't need because I have normal skin. It makes the face look very natural. It has a slight shimmer, but not glittery. I wear NC45 in MAC and I purchased the translucent medium shade. I LOVE this powder and I hope it is not discontinued.