Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

3.0

on 7/27/2016 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The color suits me (415) but it has too much sparkle and shimmer! I'm oily so I DNW anymore gleaminess on my grill, okay? Also the sifter lets too much product out. #messy.

on 12/30/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- glowy finish

CONS

- oxidizes
- packaging
- sheer

COMMENTS: This powder wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for how badly it oxidizes. It has a shimmery finish, but it gives the appearance of glowy skin and isn't full of glitter chunks. This can actually be used as a highlighter, but as a setting powder...definitely not.

Will not repurchase.

on 8/7/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really good loose powder from the drugstore. I'm Soft Honey (same as in the whipped TruBlend foundation) and I really like it. It does have glitter flecks, which are a little annoying, but not really noticeable from a distance and I believe they help diffuse the light and promote the soft glow that this powder gives. It's great on top of foundation and concealer to set everything, which is a concept I never really bought into until I tried this powder. It's also really good on it's own as well.

Do not use the puff it comes with - so messy and useless. It's a bit messy still, but for the price I can live with messy :) I keep the puff in there, flip the powder upside down, then use a Kabuki brush to pick up product off the powder puff. Then use the brush to really work it into the skin in circular motions.

on 3/2/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product was really not that great. For my oily skin with medium pores, it seems to highlight my blackheads and make my face shiny pretty quickly. The puff really sucks....it picks up way too much powder. Would not repurchase.