Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.6

on 4/23/2011 1:04:00 PM

Yuck. Why why why why don't I check reviews here first before I impulse-buy? Oh, right, because my gadget needs WiFi. At this rate though I could get a smart phone and pay the monthly bill with the money I waste impulsively buying bad products like this.

on 7/18/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Too much Glitter!! u basiclly are putting a bunch of sparkles on ur face, which is really unflattering! It doesn't stick on well and is a really messy package which spills all over, plus they give u a terrible powder puff thing that sucks!

I hate when I read the reviews first because it puts me in a bad mindset when a product I like gets low reviews (vise versa), but I really do like this powder.. I have clear skin so I don't need anything with MAX coverage, and I am fair complected so it's nice and sheer, before this I barely wore make up at all so it's great..
I use it with a short powder brush, and the coverage is great.. I don't reapply because I don't like my pores to feel dirty

all in all I like this product : )

on 1/11/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Not quite sure where you were going with this one Cover Girl. If you were trying to create a body glitter, you really hit the nail on the head. But a face powder? Be serious. This stuff has more sparkles in it then a 1st grade craft project.

I use as my setting powder after my foundation and it makes my skin look flawless though though I do have to reapply halfway through the day
I threw out the puff that came with it and use my BM total face brush instead

I personally like the slight shimmer in it. it's not too much but reflects the light enough too hide the tiny inperfections on my face

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the only reason i put yes i would buy this product again is because even though its a horrible sucky loose powder it makes for a GREAT bronzer/blush (when placed correctly). i bought this in translucent medium since i have a medium skin tone and what i got was a dark bronzey color almost orange. i hated it and couldnt find my receipt so i improvised and decided to use it as a blush. it actually makes a great lasting blush. bt as a powder its two thumb way down.

on 3/20/2007 9:50:00 AM

I bought this in hopes of brightening up my pasty, winter complexion. I have fair skin, so I purchased the translucent shade. I like it because it has a slight shimmer that radiates a glow. The puff that came with it is ok, but I use a retractable powder brush. When I retract the bristles to about halfway, then I get a firmer brush texture and I can apply more of the powder to areas I want to highlight; i.e.: cheekbones, eyebrows, down the center of my nose. Overall a great powder that does not make me look chalky or dry. Will definitely purchase again.

I saw this at the store, and although I don't usually like powders, I was tempted to buy it. I got it in the light, pink shade. I can't remember the name. It comes in a pretty good size container, with a little puff. I had a really big problem opening the jar. The lid is really cheap and very tight, so it takes forever to take off. But other than that I really like it, since it is not at all ovbious you have powder on.