COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.3

on 11/24/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for too long, and the only reason I've never switched is because the only new foundation-related products I buy are liquid foundations. However, it is way too sparkly, and the color selection was too limited. It does a good job in general of setting face makeup, but since mine is too dark (and too sparkly) for me, it's not doing it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product contains too much shimmer. It might work as a bronzer but it is not appropriate for an all-over face powder. From what others have said, it oxidizes to a much darker color as time passes. I purchased this face powder and the blush in the same line, and am not happy with them. The packaging is low quality, and powder was all over the place even before I removed the sticker from the sifter. I had to apply tons of layers of powder before seeing any coverage. When I finally achieved the desired coverage (medium), my face looked all right in the bathroom mirror, however when I got to my car I discovered that my face looked like it had glitter all over it. I'm not waiting to see whether it breaks me out, I will return both this AND the blush tomorrow.

on 11/19/2008 3:56:00 AM

I first bought this product for the summer. I tend to tan very easily in the summer then get pale in the winter. so i bought the translucent medium but i never thought it would be so dark. the other translucent medium in the natural loose power is lighter. though it took some getting use to i love it. it can seriously last the whole year so the price is great! also you have to learn how to apply just a little and go over it with a clean powder brush.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this powder runs way too dark and has way too much glitter. it makes my skin look so much greasier than it already is! i really dont like this powder. ive tried to make it work several times by applying it with different brushes & i just cant seem to make it work! i have oily skin & it does nothing to set my foundation. because the color is soo dark, i think i should just try to use this as a sort of bronzer. i'd hate to throw this away...but if i cant make it work, i think im going to have to. i wouldnt repurchase this.