COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

3.0

on 7/18/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Too much Glitter!! u basiclly are putting a bunch of sparkles on ur face, which is really unflattering! It doesn't stick on well and is a really messy package which spills all over, plus they give u a terrible powder puff thing that sucks!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

oh where to begin....this powder was an absolute flop. I bought the lightest shade they had, Translucent Fair, and one of my co-workers asked me if I had gone tanning! I immediately realized it was my face powder! In the can it went. Never again.

on 9/5/2008 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. I'm not very good with makeup, so the fact that this is very sheer and forgiving is great for me. At first I didn't like the big puff, but now that I've learned how to maneuver it, it's fine. I use it alone, without foundation. I have pretty good skin to begin with, so I just use this to even out my skin tone when I start getting paler in the winter. The only problem is that it is a little bit orange-y, so you need to be really careful about applying it lightly, or else you'll look like you fake-baked! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I don't understand the bad reviews on this, I love it. The shimmer doesn't bother me too much because it's very subtle. It blends really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.