COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

COVERGIRL TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder

2.5

on 7/27/2016 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The color suits me (415) but it has too much sparkle and shimmer! I'm oily so I DNW anymore gleaminess on my grill, okay? Also the sifter lets too much product out. #messy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, I have a love/hate relationship with this powder.
I love that it keeps my oil under control during the day.
I hate the sparkles! drives me nuts
I hate that if you use just a hair too much you can look orange.
I love that its very blendable

Overall, I probably will buy this again if I can't find a better powder.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this powder! It makes my skin look nice and glowy. Alone it covers up my pimples somewhat so it has somewhat good coverage. I dont really care for the sparkle,but I dont mind it.

on 8/19/2008 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lots of powder, just shimmery enough for summer. It will make my nose matte for a while but after a few hours, it gets oily looking again. I don't like the powder puff that comes with it, it applies too heavily.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this powder runs way too dark and has way too much glitter. it makes my skin look so much greasier than it already is! i really dont like this powder. ive tried to make it work several times by applying it with different brushes & i just cant seem to make it work! i have oily skin & it does nothing to set my foundation. because the color is soo dark, i think i should just try to use this as a sort of bronzer. i'd hate to throw this away...but if i cant make it work, i think im going to have to. i wouldnt repurchase this.

on 6/25/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OKAYY SO LIKE I MEAN I USE THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS WELL ...BUT IT WONT LAST FIVE HOURS BEFORE IT STARTS TO GET OILY ON MY SKIN..WELL FIRST I HAD PREVIOUS ACNE SO I HAVE DARK SPOTS I USE CONCEALER GREAT COVERAGE BUT ..THEN I APPLY THE TRUBLEND AND IT GOES GREAT I HEAD TA WORK OR TO THE MALL AND EXPECT THIS TO LAST IT DOES NOT I FEEL LIKE I JUSS PUT BABYOIL ALL OVER MY NOSE AND CHEEKS ..SO I AM DEF LOOKING FOR A NEW PRODUCT ANY SUGGESTIONS..??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All I can say is...Don't buy this crap!!! It is very chalky, made me look like I put a mask on, PLUS it is orange!!! I bought in Transparent Light, but the product itself seems like a bronzer or something. Don't be fooled by the "naturally luminous" claims, it performs very far from that. My New York Color loose powder actually does a much, much better job. It provides a soft-focus finish, and is transparent on my skin. Thank god Rite Aid has a liberal return policy!!

Bottom Line: The stuff is orange, has useless glitter particles in it, and is chalky!! If you are looking for a bargain, buy New York Color loose powder instead! Just read the reviews for that on MUA...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave it a try because I like loose powders and I had a coupon to buy it when it was on sale as buy one get one free. It has a slight shimmer which would probably look great on someone who has flawless skin. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I have visible pores on my t-zone area and this luminous powder seems to accentuate them, especially when my face starts getting a little oily. I constantly had to touch up my t-zone area to keep from looking to shiny. I also noticed that if you aren't perfect at applying your foundation, the powder shows it. Sometimes I couldn't tell until I went outside and looked at my makeup. It has a slight orange color that almost looks a little like bronzer or something. Anyway, won't buy it again even if it's on sale.

on 2/12/2008 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a gorgeous powder with a nice texture. I purchased in Shimmering Sands, intending to use as a blush/body shimmer, but I've wound up lightly dusting it all over my face after using as a contour.

Do not use the useless puff that comes with it, use a powder brush. It has a lovely pearly finish, I am prone to rashes, inflammation and breakouts on my otherwise oily face and the shimmer really takes the attention away from uneven skin texture.

The packagaing can get a bit messy but it has never made a mess in my bag. As with all loose powders, you get a bit on your clothes but it's easy to brush off.

It's also easy to reapply when it's worn off, and doesn't look too bad. On me it lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply. I will repurchase in different colours.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the only reason i put yes i would buy this product again is because even though its a horrible sucky loose powder it makes for a GREAT bronzer/blush (when placed correctly). i bought this in translucent medium since i have a medium skin tone and what i got was a dark bronzey color almost orange. i hated it and couldnt find my receipt so i improvised and decided to use it as a blush. it actually makes a great lasting blush. bt as a powder its two thumb way down.